FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Jamie
I can see were you both are coming from, he did do somthing amazing? But Lorenzo has rid with massive injuries and was fighting Rossi. He did do somthing amazing, but give me $16 Mill and i will jump out of bed lol. Great job! He is amazing, beside what he did this weekend, he is just pure amazing himself.
By racechick
if he ran a marathon on a broken leg then sure incredible! no different to Webber driving with higher G-forces with metal rods in his leg start of last season :wink:

Webber was also very impressive last year and i think that crash was the thing that gave Sebastian the upper hand in 2009. But it was 6months after the crash when Webber went back to racing, Rossi was 6 weeks!
By bud
if he did it mid season you bet he would have been back earlier, lucky for Webber it was the off season and had no need to make a rash comeback. but it wasnt a 6 month recovery it was more like 12 weeks! And he was limping around the paddock int he first race of 09 and you would feel the pain with the G Forces and F1 car puts the driver through.
All im saying is what Rossi did was not super human go look at MotoX for some crazier comebacks.
By racechick
if he did it mid season you bet he would have been back earlier, lucky for Webber it was the off season and had no need to make a rash comeback. but it wasnt a 6 month recovery it was more like 12 weeks! And he was limping around the paddock int he first race of 09 and you would feel the pain with the G Forces and F1 car puts the driver through.
All im saying is what Rossi did was not super human go look at MotoX for some crazier comebacks.

Im sure there are. But he came back and he came fourth...nearly third, at top level motorcycling. Thats the amazing part.
By Jamie
US GRAND PRIX, AN AWESOME EVENT? AWESOME TRACK? JUST PLAIN BLOODY AMAZING!! WHO WILL WIN? I THINK WE NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR SPIES!!! HE HAS BEEN ON THIS TRACK MORE THAN ANYONE AND HAS WON HERE 3 TIME PREVIOUS!!! :drink:
By racechick
I love this track! im away so i hope I can get to see it...should do.
By Jamie
You don't want to miss this race for the world, Awesome race. Constant changes? & Vale will want to fight for the podium! But then some case studies and reporters say they should watch out for Spies, he has won here previous in the AMA series. & believe he really could be the next Texan to win the Riders title, a long shot until he is on the factory ride. But i think the podium he scored in Britian was unbeliable? & I think he could be up a fighting chance for atleast, highest 3rd.

Lorezno will win, Ped will be 2nd, But i sense a mistake? as for Hayden number 2? I hope he can get some solid points and prove Superbike boys can ride theses monsters of machines!! :thumbup:
By Jamie
The TT did an amzing job with 5th! Absaloutley awesome, really hope he can capture a podium this weekend, that would be fantastic!! Lorenzi is just pure speed, that is all i can say? Sad for Rossi in one way, But i didn't want him to overtake Spies, 7th in the title end of this weekend :thumbup:
By Rooney01
sad to see this year is looking like a walk in the park for lorenzo now that rossi is no longer challenging
By texasmr2
I missed the last half of the race so who finished where?
By scotty
Wow, incredible by Spies today.
By DOOOMKULTUS
Rossi moving to Ducati, Spies to factory Yamaha, nxt season is going to be awesome.
Rossi made what Yamaha is today, nice to see that its the rider thats doing his stuff rather than the machine, Italians must be going crazy i think :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!