FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
5th. WHAT A STAR!!40 days ago his leg was broken so badly bones were poking out and there was a concern he could have lost the leg. And now hes back and 5th. He is God!
By Jamie
Impressive, I enjoyed watching Moto Gp :) Was an awesome race!! loved Jorge though? He's a star :)

Spies? was expecting higher, but the fact he broke his set up bike was a shame, maybe being on the factory bike will help him, i hope he goes for his 2009 wsbk blue helmet when he gets the factory ride :)
By scotty
Eep. De Puniet has a nasty break.

Pedrosa! :clap: Better than just another win for Lorenzo.

Rossi is unbelievable!
By racechick
So nearly a podium! What a fight! What a guy!!
By Hexagram
So nearly a podium! What a fight! What a guy!!

Ya, truly incredible.
By bud
Rossi was impressive but not incredible, anyone else would have done it you wouldnt be hailing it like an act of god....
By Hexagram
Rossi was impressive but not incredible, anyone else would have done it you wouldnt be hailing it like an act of god....

He was just about on the pace with a leg he broke 6 weeks ago. 100% commitment after that is incredible.
By bud
i know the facts mate no need to reiterate them. If it wasnt Rossi who did it you all would be going impressive but not carrying on like a bunch of teenagers at a rock concert.
By Hexagram
i know the facts mate no need to reiterate them. If it wasnt Rossi who did it you all would be going impressive but not carrying on like a bunch of teenagers at a rock concert.

It is incredible regardless of the racer. Don't be such a sook. :hehe:
By racechick
how am i being a sook? being a realist.

Nah come on Bud. It was far from realistic what Rossi did! he's still supposed to be off for another 5 weeks! :bowdown: We're not acting like teanagers at a rock concert :hehe: He's just a bit special. Nearly beat Stoner wih one and a half legs( :gagged: sorry, couldnt resist :D )
By bud
if he ran a marathon on a broken leg then sure incredible! no different to Webber driving with higher G-forces with metal rods in his leg start of last season :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!