FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
Turkington got a podium today? The guy is a beast. :clap:
By vlad
Damn, I wanted Huff to win again... I think Tarquini pushed him too hard outside!
By scotty
Anyone else watching this season? I finally got into this series, mainly because i found a way to watch regularly, and aided by a couple of my favourite old BTCC guys being in there now. Been some really good racing, although i hate the way Chevrolet are allowed to dominate.
By racechick
Ive not got into it yet, Ive never liked it as much as BTCC, but like you SCotty I'd give it a whirl now because one of my favourite drivers has gone there. When/how can you watch it?
By scotty
I torrent it on racingforme (don't have any invites unfortunately), but if you have Eurosport it's on that. I bet there's also streams you can find that show it, i will pm you if i find one :wink: Next race is Hungary this weekend!
By racechick
Thanks Scotty. I'll have a scout around and see if we get it. Im away this weekend so will miss this one.
By scotty
Avatar changed as a tribute to the new and fully deserving champ Rob Huff :)

First time i managed to truly follow a WTCC season was this year, really great stuff! I love touring cars more than any other motorsport.
By vlad
The car looks great is the best by far. Well done for him! :)
By scotty
For sure. Muller could have won this season if he was a bit cleaner driver... and for the record, i know i slated the Chevy's above in this thread but man, what a car. Reminds me of the old Supertouring manufacturer cars of the 90's.
By vlad
Chevy is actually not a good road car, haha. But, they are destroying the competition in WTCC. And, you're right, Muller was too dirty driving. ;)

See our F1 related articles too!