FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By cap-dude
No, the goDaddy.com is just, wtf! Because you bought a domain name, you now magically get access to a camera mounted outside Dancia Patricks shower :rolleyes: Those crazy american adds.

Anyways, Dancia looking good right now. She's fuelled to the end. I've been following her onboard. I mean, if she's the first woman to win the indy 500. I want to see it first hand.
By 7UpJordan
Good win for Helio, would he be any good in F1?
By EwanM
Its really hard to say. I'm surprised he's never been interested in testing a GP car.
Even Jeff Gordon did :P
By Rivelution
No problem guys.

But the american adds are a joke. I thought we had it bad with adds, but this ridiculous. Not to mention the crap they advertise.

Anyways, interesting enough race.

Now you guys know how we feel. Just about every sporting event is plastered with dumbass commercials, and we have to watch them over and over again. :rolleyes:

Anyways it was a good race, glad for Helio and I was mad that Power had a bad pit stop. :irked: I hope Meira is ok, and I was sad for Kanaan.
By darwin dali
The ads didn't bother me at all since they always had an insert pic on the left to continue showing live action during commercials.

Strange accident: must have felt weird to slide backwards on your side and not knowing whether you turn over completely or not...
By Rivelution
Strange accident: must have felt weird to slide backwards on your side and not knowing whether you turn over completely or not...

And like Cheever said, he was lucky that he wasnt sliding the other way around. That crash could've killed him...
By Denthúl
No problem guys.

But the american adds are a joke. I thought we had it bad with adds, but this ridiculous. Not to mention the crap they advertise.

Anyways, interesting enough race.

Now you guys know how we feel. Just about every sporting event is plastered with dumbass commercials, and we have to watch them over and over again. :rolleyes:

Anyways it was a good race, glad for Helio and I was mad that Power had a bad pit stop. :irked: I hope Meira is ok, and I was sad for Kanaan.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75617

:/
By darwin dali
Ah poor guy. Thats some serious stuff, do you think he can walk again?

KansasCity.com:
Vitor Meira broke two vertebrae in his lower back during a crash with rookie Raphael Matos and will spend at least two days in an Indianapolis hospital.

Matos clipped Meira trying to pass him on lap 174, sending Meira’s car sliding along the wall. Track officials say Meira will be fitted for a back brace and is not expected to have surgery.
By What's Burning?
It has been announced that entrepreneur and Apprentice superstar Donald Trump will be driving the Pace Car at this year’s Indianapolis 500, which takes place on 29 May. 2011 marks the centenary for the legendary race at the Speedway.

“It’s a great honour to be selected as the Pace Car driver for such an American institution as the 100th anniversary of the Indianapolis 500,” Trump commented.

“The Indianapolis 500 has been the gold standard of motorsports for a century and I can’t wait to get behind the wheel of the (Chevrolet) Camaro and bring the famous field of 33 drivers to the green flag.”

Is it too much to envision something tragic happening to that safety car?
By darwin dali
It has been announced that entrepreneur and Apprentice superstar Donald Trump will be driving the Pace Car at this year’s Indianapolis 500, which takes place on 29 May. 2011 marks the centenary for the legendary race at the Speedway.

“It’s a great honour to be selected as the Pace Car driver for such an American institution as the 100th anniversary of the Indianapolis 500,” Trump commented.

“The Indianapolis 500 has been the gold standard of motorsports for a century and I can’t wait to get behind the wheel of the (Chevrolet) Camaro and bring the famous field of 33 drivers to the green flag.”

LOL - you're not really believing he's actually running for office, do you?
By What's Burning?

LOL - you're not really believing he's actually running for office, do you?

As far as I'm concerned, he's already president of the US of A$$.

Now back on topic :whip:

See our F1 related articles too!