FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Karen S
HI just want to introduce myself on here...Im Karen.... and Im one of the owners of the racingpredictions website..

Stephen and I have been having discussions and Im pleased to say that we are linking together... so I hope that you will find the competitions on the site as enjoyable as everyone has done over the years..

I have been involved in motorsport for many years....working in the pitlane for 7 years for different teams and drivers as freelance..

The racingpredictions site is now in its 2nd full year after being run on other sites for about 5 years before that.... and with being a cook most of the time but still turning my hand to the photography when its needed...

Im glad to be on here and hope to make some new friends on here..

For those of you that are A1GP fans - we do currently have a competition running for that that Stephen has already had a go on - and I will let him tell you just how easy it all is .... :D
By Karen S
Isnt anyone going to say hi?

Thoughts on Super Aguri being given a licence and Takumo 'dangerous' Sato once again being back behind the wheel?

Do you think hes had some intense lessons on how to drive - or could we see the new team being more involved in incidents than actual racing?
By Selcouth_Feline
Hello - Great to see another lady on the forum! Nice looking site...I need to have a think about it and will post my predictions over the weekend!

I wonder how much Sato has cost his team in terms of the crashes he's had... :shock:

- SF
By Marco
Hi karen!!! :D
By Karen S
Hi Selcouth_Feline...nice to know you like the look of the site... At the moment there are no predition rounds open...Obviously cos of the time of the year - we do have A1GP running...but each round closes at 11pm (UK time) on a Friday before the race...and it opens 2 weeks before each race ( this is the case of all the prediction competitions... so we hope to see mayb a few of you having an 'experiment' with the system when the next A1GP round opens up....

Most competitions we also run do have a prize for the top scorer each race...then ofcourse a nice prize for the overall winner... they are not BIG prizes as we are totally self funding...but hey its nice to win something isnt it

:wink:
By F1Poser
Karan nice site but can you spruce it up a bit? I'll be on there once the f1 season starts.
By Freddie
I am Freddie and I am running racingpredictions.com with Karen.

Erh, can you please explain to me what spruce it up means ? I am from Denmark and my knowledge of the english language is limited :)

If sprucing up is a cool thing then we will definitely do it :D
By Selcouth_Feline
To spruce up = to enhance, to beautify, to smarten/dress up a bit.

Randomly, Spruce is also a type of tree :)
By Freddie
Well, we just teamed up with a sprucer so I think a lot of stuff is going to happen on our site during the next weeks - keep an eye on us ! And of course join in on the games when the seasons start
By Stephen
Excellent, we should discuss ways of working together Freddie - great site.
By Freddie
Yes, we could do some link exchange if you want or whatever ideas you have - email me at [email protected] so that we can discuss the details
By Stephen
Check your email buddy!
By Karen S
Ahh yes things are moving pretty fast - over the next few weeks...Im pretty excited must admit...

And ofcourse we do hope that you all take part in the prediction competitions - Stephen had a go on A1GP ( if you are trying again Stephen - you need to get in quick - closes tonight for Indonesia !! :D ) and its as easy as hell to enter...plus we like to pride ourselves on prizes for not only the top scorer or each series as a whole - but for EACH race.....with the exception of NASCAR which was once a month ...but we have made a tough call to not do that this coming season...just a little too much to try and keep up with .....but another very exciting series is already half inputted in to replace that...

Thanks for your feedback - we really do appreciate that...and a fresh looking look to the site as Freddie said...should be about shortly :D
By Freddie
Check your email buddy!

Didn't get my response, Stephen ?

See our F1 related articles too!