FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By F1Poser
Strange one this, first rally drivers are pipped as the next big thing as far as potential new F1 champions, now it's the bikers - although this does seem a more sensible fit that the rally guys - so what does everyone else think? I'm sitting on the fence yet again. ;)
By Karen S
Hmm Rossi will always have the upper strength over Biaggi.... I think if Biaggi made the move over - I mean its only been Midland hes tested with so far - compared to Rossi and Ferrari.... but if Biaggi did make the move - Im sure Rossi would also decide his MotoGP days are over - hes been totally AWESOME in that - unbeatable .... and now hes still young enough to take on a new challenge
By cityboy
Agree. Rossi is incredible, not only accurate and fast but how does he stay on that bike sometimes!!!!!!!! :shock:
By eclipse
I think both will rapidly and successfully learn how to pound around a track in an F1 car. I guess the moto gp and f1 commmunity are more similar in some respects than either f1/gp2 or f1/indycars, so a bit of luck and the right car ....

I reckon Rossi has the advantage of being smart over Biaggi, who let's face it, isnt' the sharpest tool in the box.
By Stephen
I reckon Rossi has the advantage of being smart over Biaggi, who let's face it, isnt' the sharpest tool in the box.

ROFL, and nicely put! :P

See our F1 related articles too!