FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Stephen
Sebastian Loeb has broken his arm after falling off his mountain bike near his home in Switzerland. The Citroen driver, hoping to win his third successive rally title, leads in the standings by 35 points with only 40 points available in the remainder of the season. He will miss the rally of Turkey on October 13th for sure, but Team boss Marc Van Dalem said 'We can't look beyond that [Turkey] at the moment...he's an athlete and athletes recover faster than us'.

Should make an interesting close to the season though! :D
By Selcouth_Feline
What are the chances of Gronholm actually finishing first in all 4 rallies though?
By Marco
What are the chances of Gronholm actually finishing first in all 4 rallies though?

Have you actually been watching this rally championship. I think Gronholm stands a pretty good chance, there's no one else close!
By certom
oh men!!! when i saw the sum up of the cyprus rally, i thought that the only chance of gronholm to win the championship was that loeb should have injured himself!!!

i'm serious! i'm scared by myself......don't let me get angry, or my revenge will be terrifing!!!! :twisted:

sorry i've smoked too much today.....................
By Irv the Swerve
put a curse on alonso, but you dont have to since schuey has it anyway :)
By certom
yeah....i'll put the FIA againt him!!

oops....already done......
i will make his engine brake!!

mmm...already made.....

i will give him an idiot mate!!!!

no more idea....
By Irv the Swerve
Ive heard some news today, MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi will compete in the penultimate round of the World Rally Championship in New Zealand in November.

"Valentino has entered Rally New Zealand privately in his own name," the Subaru team's managing director Richard Taylor told the official WRC web site.

"He will however be driving a car supplied by us."

That will be quite interesting.
By certom
amazing! i'm glad to see Rossi back on a rally car!

See our F1 related articles too!