FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Well it is boring now he's left cos he was the only one any good at overtaking. He made a monkey out of michael many a time! And he Was not dropped he walked!!! And he's NOT chubby.

Mr. Chubby IS chubby and has man tits (my guess would be B-cup) :tongue::rofl:

:nono::boobies: No way!!
Well it is boring now he's left cos he was the only one any good at overtaking. He made a monkey out of michael many a time! And he Was not dropped he walked!!! And he's NOT chubby.

Mr. Chubby IS chubby and has man tits (my guess would be B-cup) :tongue::rofl:

:nono::boobies: No way!!

Ok, you're right - not B-cup, it's a C-cup :angelgrin:
Familiar with the C cup are you DD??
I dont know where else to post this, but I'll just put it in this thread and I find it rather interesting.

Jim France spends time at the McLaren Technology Centre : -

Today, Jim France, vice chairman and executive vice president of NASCAR and the chief executive officer (CEO) of International Speedway Corporation (ISC), spent time at the McLaren Technology Centre.

Commenting on his visit he said: "I am very impressed by what I see here today at the McLaren Technology Centre. I have seen a lot more technology than I would in the garages at Nascar and IRL level where obviously they are also dedicated racers and working with whatever materials they have. However, I am impressed by the level of manufacturing capability at the McLaren Technology Centre and the development and engineering that goes on at this facility"

Martin Whitmarsh, who accompanied Mr France on the tour, said "It has been a fantastic opportunity to discuss and compare notes on our differing areas of motorsport. We share many common goals and aspirations and I know that we can learn a lot from each other"

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4088&Itemid=219
By bud
he was very impressed by those speedo things with digital numbers and was dumbfounded by a thing called an ECU and he had a laugh when he found out steering wheels could turn right aswell!

all in all good day
The difference between Formula One (even without traction control, ABS etc.) and American racing series is the same as the difference between the space age and the stone age, with the yanks being in the latter. You only need to look at a Formula One car factory to see that, the McLaren Technology Centre being the best example of that. It looks like the place from Men In Black!
NASCAR is stuck in the 1970s technological wise, My Kart has more high tech gadgets on it than a NASCAR :hehe:

Hey hey, they are showing signs of improvement. Look, they just figured out this year that if you put a spoiler on the car it gives more downforce to the rear end. Watch out guys they're getting smarter :hehe::hehe:
NASCAR vs BTCC or even WTCC anyone?
NASCAR vs BTCC or even WTCC anyone?

Touring cars any day, especially BTCC. The circuits are great, the racing is really close, and you usually see a little bit more than racing too. :)
I agree the BTCC is a hoot and some of the best wheel to wheel racing I have ever seen. It really suck's that SPEED dropped their coverage but then again it was all replay's as we never got to see live race's, atleast I did not see one live.
I agree the BTCC is a hoot and some of the best wheel to wheel racing I have ever seen. It really suck's that SPEED dropped their coverage but then again it was all replay's as we never got to see live race's, atleast I did not see one live.

I see you've changed your avatar. Does that mean you've got the job?
Go Juan go!!!!

See our F1 related articles too!