FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By texasmr2
Only 3hr's and 15min's to go!! :cloud9:
By What's Burning?
Racechick, Juan Pablo Montoya is racing in the Rolex 24 today.
By texasmr2
Racechick, Juan Pablo Montoya is racing in the Rolex 24 today.

:hehe:
Juanito has a great record at the 24 aswell.
By madbrad
Well, Pontiac does build excitement.
By texasmr2
Yes they do and the G8 is released from it's coffin yet only at this time for the Aussie market.
By darwin dali
No they don't - Pontiac was phased out: The last Pontiacs were built in late 2009, with the final dealer franchises expiring October 31, 2010. :(
By texasmr2
No they don't - Pontiac was phased out: The last Pontiacs were built in late 2009, with the final dealer franchises expiring October 31, 2010. :(

My error my bad as it is being braught back as a Chevy.
By texasmr2
So the start was as anticipated but I have missed the race since about 3-4pm, how are things overall?
By What's Burning?
Martin Brundle is racing, gotten a bit of camera time as well!
By scotty
1 1/2 hours to go. Scott Dixon leading, Brundle is now driving in their car and is still in 3rd.
By texasmr2
I missed the finish and still do not know who won.
By What's Burning?

Chip Ganassi in the TelMex Target 1 and 2, and last year's winner Action Express Racing coming in 3rd. TRG RAcing in the 2011 Porsche won GT with Marqui Jet Porsche coming in second, and the Mazda of Patrick Dempsey taking third.
By texasmr2

Chip Ganassi in the TelMex Target 1 and 2, and last year's winner Action Express Racing coming in 3rd. TRG RAcing in the 2011 Porsche won GT with Marqui Jet Porsche coming in second, and the Mazda of Patrick Dempsey taking third.

'Ol Chip does it once again and good for Jaime as I like him. Wow I saw the Dempsey Racing RX8 go off track and could not restart so a 3rd is a great reward for them imo. TRG are some tough mofo's so I'm not surprised. Thanks for the info.
By What's Burning?

'Ol Chip does it once again and good for Jaime as I like him. Wow I saw the Dempsey Racing RX8 go off track and could not restart so a 3rd is a great reward for them imo. TRG are some tough mofo's so I'm not surprised. Thanks for the info.

The Mazda is a tough little car, it just didn't have the speed of the Porsches. I don't know if you caught it though but they mentioned a few times that Ferrari is bringing their 458 Italia to race in the series.

See our F1 related articles too!