FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Not been out for 6 weeks, but I've got the last one of the season this weekend in the Larkhall clubby.

Anyway, here's a blast from the past. "I'm Sam Moffat and I'm number 46", look out for me! I was 11 when this was taken!

P.S I was crappy in cadets, I'm a little fatty :P

[youtube]3p8VecXSLrw[/youtube]
Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Hey guys, been busy since I was last on, can't believe it's been that long!

What a year 2011 was. I raced for half a season on a 7 year old kart, and the remainder on a 2009 chassis.

West of Scotland Kart Club Champion, and 4th in Scottish Open, not bad.

Anyway, I'm not sure who's all following me on twitter (@Sam_Moffat) but those who do will know as part of my championship win I got to meet both Franchitti's, McNish and Di Resta!

Anyway, hopefully will keep in contact more throughout this season!

Sam

What a year 2011 was. I raced for half a season on a 7 year old kart, and the remainder on a 2009 chassis.

Anyway, I'm not sure who's all following me on twitter (@Sam_Moffat) but those who do will know as part of my championship win I got to meet both Franchitti's, McNish and Di Resta!

Sam

Congratulations, hope you bugged the hell out of them for tips on going faster.

Sam

Fantastic news Sam!! :clap::drink:
Just saw this thread on that other new thread had a quick read of last 5 pages or so great to see the upturn at the end :) at the end of page 28 was quite depressed for you so happy its gone well since then well done! :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!