FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
forumula1.com would like to know who would be interested in helping out member Sam-KK24 with some sponsorship assistance aka money for his kart team. At the moment we would like to just get some feedback from everyone and if there is enough interest we will proceed from there with detail's. This would be a very positive format for advertising forumula1.com to the racing community.

Here is the link to Sam's website so have a look and let us know if you would be interested.
http://www.sammoffat.co.uk/

Thank's,
Gregg
By Sam-KK24
Also just to add, I'm intending to race in the UK Karting Challenge, on MotorsTV meaning there will lots of exposure for the website :)
By Sam-KK24
Sorry for the double post, but the gallery on my website is now running.

Thanks,

Sam
By 7UpJordan
Sounds like a great idea, I'm looking to take part in some Formula Vee races this year as well and perhaps I could "endorse" you once I manage to win some races or whatever. :)
By texasmr2
Sounds like a great idea, I'm looking to take part in some Formula Vee races this year as well and perhaps I could "endorse" you once I manage to win some races or whatever. :)

This is all about Sam-KK24 not you 7UpJordan you whore :lol::wink: ! The whole intention of this is for us past/present and couch racer's to suppport Sam who is inbattled in a karting serie's. As any racer know's who is racing 'out of pocket' every little bit help's, that's the whole basis for this. We are not looking or hoping to be his TITLE SPONSOR at this time. I came up with this idea because if I can in anyway support a fellow kart racer I will by any mean's possible.

This idea is still very new but I consider it to be groundbreaking in the sense that now not just major sponsor's have an oppotunity to sponsor something they love dearly but individual's have that opportunity. The most we as individual's can expect is maybe our name mentioned but our self satisfaction in knowing we had some small part to play, atleast for me, is enough.
By Sam-KK24
All names will be mentioned ;)

BTW Texas, you will be my title sponsor :)
By texasmr2
All names will be mentioned ;)

BTW Texas, you will be my title sponsor :)

I appreciate that Sam but forumula1.com is the title sponsor, I am just a spokesman for this venture nothing more :wink: .
By 7UpJordan
What races will you be doing this year Sam? Perhaps some of us on the forum based in the UK could come watch and give you our support. :)
By texasmr2
What races will you be doing this year Sam? Perhaps some of us on the forum based in the UK could come watch and give you our support. :)

That's a great jesture 7UpJordan:wink: . We, or should I say I would actually love to see that kind of support among the member's here, no not just money wise, but from our UK based member's. Man oh man I wish if could be there to offer my support in any form or fashion, I would if I could.

Time to start looking for a UK based job right :wink: !!

Gregg

PS,
7UpJordan I was just playing with you before doggy dog! :wink:
By 7UpJordan
PS,
7UpJordan I was just playing with you before doggy dog! :wink:

I know you were Tex, hahaha. ;):D

Time to start looking for a UK based job right Wink !!

I thought you already had started looking so you could go to Essex to see SF. :P
By texasmr2
Time to start looking for a UK based job right Wink !!

I thought you already had started looking so you could go to Essex to see SF. :P

:oops: Caught redhanded :shock::lol: !!!!
By Sam-KK24
I will be racing at selected events throughout the year, with the televise series at the end of the season.

I will be in Lincolnshire, Cumbria, Wigan, Cardiff, North Wales and a few other places throughout the season!
By vegas
I would like to selflessly donate my knowledge and expertise in handling/managing the Forumula1.com pit girls. If agreed I will be conducting interviews asap :D
By texasmr2
I would like to selflessly donate my knowledge and expertise in handling/managing the Forumula1.com pit girls. If agreed I will be conducting interviews asap :D

That position has been filled :wink::D !
By Sam-KK24
I know, my grandad took that job ages ago! :lol:

See our F1 related articles too!