FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Marco
Didn't follow the first season but interested in this one (ok im trying alright), so like any avid fan i should know when it starts, right? Does anyone know? :roll:
By Stephen
Has it even ended yet? Shows just how much of a fan I am! :P
By Selcouth_Feline
Well, if it was onterrestrial instead of just Sky, they would have a lot more fans!

I really wanted to see A1 and was disappointed when it was only shown on Sky. I don't think it's caught the media attention either as the newpapers I read barely mention the races or the results.
By manbitesdog
a1 great racing watched all last season i love the overtaking switch all the cars have for the pride of your nation start your engines the only thing is that there is no team fae scotland its team uk
By bud
a1 great racing watched all last season i love the overtaking switch all the cars have for the pride of your nation start your engines the only thing is that there is no team fae scotland its team uk

United Kingdom is your nation Scotland is more of a province now :P before you go whinging i am dual australian/ british and scottish is my ancestory :P
By manbitesdog
thats tickety boo for you/a province you stupid fool ye havnae got aclue and scotish is my ancestory hahahahaha :D
By bud
I know how to fire scots up 8)

See our F1 related articles too!