FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!

What was your favorite Group B rally car?

Lancia Delta S4
31%
Audi Quattro Sport
8%
Ford RS200
23%
Lancia 037
15%
Peugeot 205 T16
8%
Rover Metro 6R4
8%
Renault R5 Turbo
8%
By Irv the Swerve
Nice options Texas! :D

My first rally car toy that i had was the Lancia Delta, the Stratos was cool too.

The Audi Quattro was a close second.
By certom
Lancia Delta!
By texasmr2
Group B:
When Men were Men and spectators...hamburger meat :hehe: .

[youtube]dFRhxsLfj-I&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]
[youtube]iG6QYFLk5x0[/youtube]
By Hexagram
Long live the Renault 5 Turbo.

Proper rally car. :thumbup:

Just listen to the noise of it, such power.

[youtube]wUwgyUYneFk[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
my 1st car was an austin metro... I always hoped that oneday I would walk outside and it had transformed into a 6r4 overnight... it never did.
By Hexagram
my 1st car was an austin metro... I always hoped that oneday I would walk outside and it had transformed into a 6r4 overnight... it never did.

The Metro 6r4 would be my next favorite Group-B car to the Renault 5 Turbo.

I'm still on my first car, a Renault Clio. It hasn't turned into the Clio V6 overnight yet, but there is still time. :hehe:
I never liked the look of those Audi Quattro Sport it the full flared out abominations. The productions cars were so much cleaner. My vote would be the Peugeot with the Lancia Delta S4 a photo finish second.
By texasmr2
Very cool indeed and I'm kinda glad I'm one of the 'old fogies' of the forum because I was fortunate enough to get to watch them race, got some tapes somewhere back in Houston among my pile.
By scotty
Can't really call it between between the Lancia's and the RS200... i actually just voted the 037, because i love the rear end on that thing.

They were ALL great in their own way though.
By texasmr2
Yah I loved them all equaly I was just smitten though with Lancia's twincharger concept though as it was something new to me and overboard pushing the limits.

See our F1 related articles too!