FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Well does anyone know what they would prefer if they had a choice to do laps on a motogp bike or a formula 1 car, what would be more fun .

A Formula 1 car for me, without a doubt.

Bike for me, no doubt! 8-)
Which will get me laid more?

Sorry man, neither in your case :rofl:

Unless of course you mean laid out on a stretcher, in which case the answer is ..... the bike. :wavey:

Yup, hence why I stay well clear of 'em :wink::hehe:
Which will get me laid more?

Sorry man, neither in your case :rofl:

Unless of course you mean laid out on a stretcher, in which case the answer is ..... the bike. :wavey:

Yup, hence why I stay well clear of 'em :wink::hehe:

When I was young (and maybe not so smart), I choose bikes over cars. I was deathly afraid of fire and having seen the horrifying conflagrations that punctuated auto racing in the 60's and 70's, I decided breaking a collarbone or losing a little skin racing motorcycles was infinitely better. As it turned out, I was not a success on 2 wheels. I was fast on occasion, but as my gf says, my enthusiasm far exceeded my skill level with predictable results. Still, I think I chose well .... after all I emerged from the experiment a little poorer, but relatively unscathed.

On topic .... I would choose the MotoGP machine. Despite my ineptness as a racer, I still had the opportunity to test ride (not race), both an 80's Honda superbike and a TZ350. Those experiences would help me at least keep a MotoGP bike on track, though you might need a calendar to time me. Besides, I am much more consistent at the PS2 Motorcycle games than GranTurismo. :wine:
F1 car for me as well. I'd be too busy worrying about laying the bike down if I rode one. Those things are probably so touchy. At least in an F1 car you're likely to just spin out, no harm done

Chicken! :rofl:
Kinda disappointed by you :P

:hehe: I ride a motorcycle but I've never even ridden a sportbike! I'd snap my legs and stuff off :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!