FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By darwin dali
Bautista should seriously think about wearing a disguise and getting away from the track. If I were him, I'd be running north for the Swiss border extremely quickly!

Not a safe bet - check out what the Swiss did at their borders during WWII...
By oaba09
Frustrated by the rossi incident but at least lorenzo got the win....tough luck for marc...

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk
By Nin-Chin
Rossi is leading from Pedrosa and Marquez,then Lorenzo despite his injury and Crutchlow

EDIT - Crutchlow passed Lorenzo and Marquez passed Pedrosa and now Crutchlow is past too
By oaba09
Rossi!!!!!!!! What a performance!!! My respect for lorenzo has gone up after this race.....riding with a broken collar bone??? Justbcrazy!

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk
By andrew
Rossi is a freaking legend! Long overdue win. :clap:

Pity the director managed to miss most of his victory celebration.

Marquez was a bit naughty chopping off Cruthlow like that but 3rd is still good.
By Frontrunner
Was awesome to see that Crutchlow got pole. Hopefully a win for him is around the corner soon in the upcoming races. If Cal got a better start he could of been fighting for the win with Rossi but not to be, but he does seem to be getting better race by race.
By racechick
Lorenzo out of this weeks moto GP. In second practise he fell on the same shoulder he's had surgery on and has bent the metal plate. He goes back to hospital tomorrow for more surgery.
By andrew
His tumble looked pretty tame compared with those of Crutchlow and Pedrosa. The dangers of riding with an existing injury I guess.
By What's Burning?
Came across this today, figured I'd share it with Rossi fans here if there are any. Seems like a passionate guy.
[youtube]3tjI3v58OR8[/youtube]
By racechick
Thanks WB! Rossi!! :cloud9: legend!! The best! Love him to bits!!
By darwin dali
Thanks WB! Rossi!! :cloud9: legend!! The best! Love him to bits!!

You're such a polyamorous b, uh woman 8-)
By racechick
C'mon! This is Rossi!!! What's not to love :thumbup:
By oaba09
What a rookie mistake by marquez! This practically gave lorenzo a chance to win the championship...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
By oaba09
There's a possibility that it was a pit board error......marquez might not be the one at fault

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
By racechick
What a farce!! MotoGP. Rivalling f1 for stupidity today. Marques has been the best rider all season if he looses the championship because of that it will be grossly unfair.

See our F1 related articles too!