FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
Decent race, and good prospects for an entertaining season at the front. Great to see Rossi back where he belongs, but i do miss having Stoner in the pack. The acid test for the championship will be at Le Mans when Honda bring their new bike, but as it stands i think you could make a legitimate case for any of the top 4 winning the title!
By racechick
Oh brilliant last lap. Marques on Lorenzo, what a guy!!! Lorenzo will be spitting nails!!! :rofl::rofl:
Oh and Rossi!!! :cloud9: back on it.

And dead pleased for little Danni, excellent ride.
By oaba09
Congrats to dani...superb race......marquez was too aggressive. lorenzo has every right to be pissed off....Im ok with hard racing as long as you don't risk taking somebody out......I supported marquez during his 125 cc and moto 2 days and I know how much talent the kid has. He just needs to race more intelligently....

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk
By andrew
Marc, you're an idiot.

Lorenzo gave as good as he got and has nothing much to complain about. Marques is young and inexperienced.
By racechick
Marc, you're an idiot.

Lorenzo gave as good as he got and has nothing much to complain about. Marques is young and inexperienced.

And very, very good! :yes:
By racechick
Good win for Scot Redding in moto2. :thumbup:
GP race could be exciting with all this rain!!
By racechick
Sign of a good rider to not fall off. Know your conditions .

Great 2nd place for Cal! Take that team that don't want to sign him!! And 3rd for Marcques, first time on a moto GP bike in the rain. He's an outstanding rider.
By geetface9
That was an outstanding race! I like crutchlow a lot. Great way to throw in a "$#@! you" to his team with his all time best result :rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Frontrunner
entertaining motogp race. Great effort by Crutchlow to get 2nd and be top Yamaha with the injury he was racing with. amazing
By racechick
Scott Redding again!!!! Back t back wins. Get in there!!!!!!!!
By racechick
Bloody Bautista took Rossi off :banghead::banghead::banghead:
By andrew
Bautista should seriously think about wearing a disguise and getting away from the track. If I were him, I'd be running north for the Swiss border extremely quickly!

See our F1 related articles too!