FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By hypertek
any post interviews from rubens bbarrichello? Im interested to know his thoughts on the race, if he enjoyed it etc.
By darwin dali
any post interviews from rubens bbarrichello? Im interested to know his thoughts on the race, if he enjoyed it etc.

11th - not bad for the old man in his first Indy 500.
By zurich_allan
Didn't open the thread as I was watching it after the race had finished. Excellently mature drive from Dario following his pilane incident, and you could see the emotion (as well as the milk) all over him when he was on the podium, he gave a good interview with his tribute to Dan Wheldon. So frustrating for Sato, but sadly even though the odds should have been on him to get the draught and win it from the position he was in, I always had the niggling feeling that he was going to screw it up for himself - he's done it so many times since he moved to Indy it's ridiculous!

The Conway / Power incident was scary, one of those 'hold your breath' moments. It seems the changes they made in the design of the cars for this year haven't really worked as they were supposed to as this isn't the first time this year that at least one car has been launched into the air following contact. I guess that the behaviour of 700kg's of metal and carbon fibre traveling at 200mph isn't as easy to predict as they first thought... :hehe:

Oh, and Jean Alesi looked and sounded piss*d after his black flag! Wouldn't want to have been the first to approach him when he got out of his car!!
By Frontrunner
A Sato win would of been nice i think, don't know why. just think it would have been good to see happen

See our F1 related articles too!