FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
Anyone else watching?
By darwin dali
Anyone else watching?

I will on DVR in a bit...
By scotty
Too many adverts, they are literally every 5 minutes. You can't even follow the race properly, i dunno how you cope with it over there. I am just hoping they are getting all ads out the way early, so you can actually, you know, see some of the race later on. :hehe:

Gotta say though, the crowd is incredible at the start you couldn't hear the cars or the announcers over them!! :clap::clap:
By scotty
Ooof, mega close call in the Conway/Power accident... :yikes:
By darwin dali
Too many adverts, they are literally every 5 minutes. You can't even follow the race properly, i dunno how you cope with it over there. I am just hoping they are getting all ads out the way early, so you can actually, you know, see some of the race later on. :hehe:

Gotta say though, the crowd is incredible at the start you couldn't hear the cars or the announcers over them!! :clap::clap:

That's why I DVR things. At least sometimes they have the race showing in a side screen during commercials.
By scotty
Yeah, that's what they've got going on in this break. Pretty good race so far i think, lap 106 now. Andretti's boot melted to his throttle pedal!! :yikes:

C'mon Dario :wink:
By darwin dali
Am at lap 56 now.

I like how they have a yellow sign for the rookies so that the other drivers know a rookie is ahead of them :P Maybe they should introduce that to F1 as well? Maybe even as a blame and shame thing: you act like a tool on track - you get to wear a yellow sticker the next race(s) :hehe:
By scotty
One thing i do wish they'd have in F1 is the cameras that spin around, they're excellent!
By scotty
Speaking of acting like a tool on track - Sato leads :hehe:
By darwin dali
One thing i do wish they'd have in F1 is the cameras that spin around, they're excellent!

They ARE cool, yes!
By hypertek
awww!!! i was rooting for Takuma Sato!! He would of had it too but he lost it.... He was trying to pass Franchitti on the inside and just lost control. it would have been very close.
Last edited by hypertek on 27 May 12, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
By scotty

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So great, after he got punted in the pits early on. Dunno about Sato, he just lost it, didn't actually even seem to be on the line..
By hypertek

Welcome to american television... Greedy money making corporations. Beer/alcohol commercials during our sports broadcast, than have issues with drunk drivers and accidental deaths related to alcohol :banghead:
By darwin dali

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So great, after he got punted in the pits early on. Dunno about Sato, he just lost it, didn't actually even seem to be on the line..

TS, always his retarded self :banghead:
By darwin dali
His wife Ashley Judd looked good after the victor's kiss - was that cum on her face? :yikes:

See our F1 related articles too!