FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By elfinitty
I have seen those series on TV and really liked.So I have the chance to see it live,it is gonna take place in Istanbul on June 16.Has anyone ever been to X Fighters?From which place did you watch?
By racechick
Ive not heard of that. Let us know what its like. I watched the F1 at Istanbul from the grandstand at the last two turns. That was good.
By elfinitty
Yeah right,I should've given some information first.Here is a video about it:

[youtube]CyNH_WjAebg[/youtube]

Also,I watched F1 in Istanbul from the grandstand.It was one of the best experiences of my life,I hope I'll be able to see it here again,and soon!Btw I will add new pictures of that weekend I had there last year you can check them out :D
By scotty
I've never been to one of these particular Red Bull events, but at Goodwood last year they had some big ramps and stuff, and some of the same guys doing stunts and tricks that you'll probably see at this event. I would say it doesn't really matter where you sit (obviously not at the back though!), cause the agility, precision and skill on display is pretty awe inspiring from any angle :thumbup:
By elfinitty
I have never been to one either,this will be the first one.I thought the same but there were so many price difference betwwen stands so I think it is because of being at front or not. :D
By racechick
Looks amazing!!! Is there any info as to what they perform where around the track? Maybe they do more on the straights? Dont know just guessing.
Id love to see your Turkey F1 pics, and pics from this event.
By elfinitty
Looks amazing!!! Is there any info as to what they perform where around the track? Maybe they do more on the straights? Dont know just guessing.
Id love to see your Turkey F1 pics, and pics from this event.

I couldn't find a video like that,I'll keep searching. My F1 photos are in this thread,I think I'm gonna add more: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11122&p=284400#p284400

Love X-Fighters 8-)
[youtube]LJdSxViotio[/youtube]

Yay another one :D

See our F1 related articles too!