FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
Autosport had the time advertised as 9.55 this morning. They must have got it wrong :banghead: Missed it now. I like the GP2. I watched what I still class as two of Lewis' best races when he was in GP2, it was when I really got hooked on him. Turkey 2006 and Silverstone 2006. both mega, so exciting. It was at both tracks so was very lucky.
I like Max Chiltern currently........probably becuause I watch his brother in BTCC (on an aside....his brother isnt driving this year anyone know why?)

Rambling post, sorry
By scotty
Valsecchi looks strong for the title then. But he's been in GP2 since 2008... so can't really see him getting an F1 drive either way.

I like Max Chiltern currently........probably becuause I watch his brother in BTCC (on an aside....his brother isnt driving this year anyone know why?)

Moved to WTCC with team AON :)
By racechick
Ah! Cool. Thanks Scotty. Another series to try and squeeze in the viewing schedule.
By scotty
I hear that :hehe: I just don't have time to watch every single thing i'd like, i didn't actually catch any GP2 this time out (or the last WTCC and WRC rounds, or any Indycar this season!).

WTCC is pretty good, although the chevys tend to dominate and i still prefer the good ol' British championship.
By racechick
Ive preferred the BTCC when Ive looked at these series. Because the BTCC is spread out over a whole day and takes too much time to watch, I try to avoid the results and watch the highlights in the week. It shows the races complete but its condensed to just the races with a bit of chat around them.
By zurich_allan
Imense sprint race just finished from Valencia! Those last three laps from Razia were just superb! A shame for Calado that he couldn't hold on, but his tyres were just completely gone. :) Championship is looking like a two horse race at the moment between Valsecchi and Razia, but a great season so far!
By geetface9
My stream site had it posted but all I got was "channel deleted due to copyright infringement" :irked:

At least I recorded the race at home :) but they don't show the sprint race, just highlights :(
By zurich_allan
Did anyone else see Serenelli's crash this morning in the sprint race? :eek: A very scary one, he's actually lucky that the car didn't split in half. I think the track organisers have to look at the positioning of the opening at the crash barriers there as where it is could have caused that (or any other high speed crash at that corner) to be a fatality.

[youtube]UhQkc6l_5eE[/youtube]
By scotty
Could always be worse, it looks like the area further down the barrier has no tyres in place at all...

See our F1 related articles too!