FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
Anyone else following it? First race starting in a moment...
By geetface9
Yeah I've got a lot of free time this year being divorced and all now so I will likely be watching each one :twisted::twisted::twisted:
By Rissoles
Yeah I've got a lot of free time this year being divorced and all now so I will likely be watching each one :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Not looking for another wife are you???

:)
By racechick
I got up at 6am to watch the GP2 race...but thats tomorrow :banghead::banghead::banghead: Hanging around now waiting for quali. How did Max get on in the GP2?
By zurich_allan
Yeah I watch it every year. And good to see that the Asia series has been combined with the main one to make a calendar that closely reflects the F1 schedule as it makes it more of a direct step for those that do eventually progress to F1. That was a fantastic race too. Gutierrez was driving an absolute stormer until his little off coming in for his stop. If he holds his nerve I think he's a certainty for the win in race two. A shame what happened with Cecotto's stop two, the mechanic obviously though the wheel was on before he noticed it wasn't as he held his hand up to say he was finished then immediately realised and tried to wave him back.... but too late! Looks like it could be a great season ahead!! :)
By scotty
Max get on in the GP2?

Chilton? 3rd. A distant 3rd but the podium nonetheless. The two guys that beat him have quite a few seasons of GP2 experience already.

The real stars and best prospects are Gutierrez and Nasr though, in my view.
By geetface9

Not looking for another wife are you???

:)

:censored: no!! :hehe:
By racechick
Max get on in the GP2?

Chilton? 3rd. A distant 3rd but the podium nonetheless. The two guys that beat him have quite a few seasons of GP2 experience already.

The real stars and best prospects are Gutierrez and Nasr though, in my view.

Felipe Nasr :hehe: Had to look twice at that.
Yeah Max Chilton :D Want him to do well!
By LewEngBridewell
Haven't been following GP2 for a couple of seasons, I'm definitely hoping to get back into it. I used to like watching the up-and-coming guys go head to head!
By geetface9
When I was watching the opening gp2 round and I heard felipe nasr's name i thought they said felipe massa and I went "wtf? ...ferrari finally made the right move!!" :rofl:
By LewEngBridewell
When I was watching the opening gp2 round and I heard felipe nasr's name i thought they said felipe massa and I went "wtf? ...ferrari finally made the right move!!" :rofl:

:hehe:

How's it shaping up then folks? I've yet to watch a race! :blush:
By racechick
Any one know why the GP21 race advertised for 10 am isnt being shown on sky?
By geetface9

:hehe:

How's it shaping up then folks? I've yet to watch a race! :blush:

Only 1 race in so it hasn't shaped up quite yet!! I'm nowhere near as familiar with the gp2 teams/drivers as I am with F1 so I probably couldn't tell you how it's shaping up even once it's shaped up :rofl: gimme a season to get my bearings :P
By LRW
Any one know why the GP21 race advertised for 10 am isnt being shown on sky?

The second race (sprint)? It was on live at 8.45. Or do you mean a repeat of the first race?
By LRW
Ive really been enjoying the GP2 races. Some excellent scraps this weekend. Especially in the first race (i think) after the safety car bunched them up, you had about 7 cars racing on (and off) the track for one position.

Good way to get to know the future F1 drivers too....

See our F1 related articles too!