FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Nin-Chin
Stoner 3rd in his final race
By racechick
Yeah, shame he couldn't have taken Lorenzo on the track, cos he would have done.
By vlad
Bye Casey, you will be missed! :wavey:
I watched only final 11 laps. Pedrosa bloody deserved this title... :(
And what about Nakasuga?! Amazing first drive, tears in the eyes. The guy doesn't even speak English, lol! :)

Marques, my man, dominating! :D Can't wait to see him and Bradl fighting again. :D
By andrew
Bye Casey, you will be missed! :wavey:

I respectfully disagree. :hehe:

I watched only final 11 laps. Pedrosa bloody deserved this title... :(

Yep. :yes:

And what about Nakasuga?! Amazing first drive, tears in the eyes. The guy doesn't even speak English, lol! :)

Aye, well done to him! :clap:

Marques, my man, dominating! :D Can't wait to see him and Bradl fighting again. :D

Oh aye.
By vlad
Don't you say a thing against Stoner! No, sir! :nono:
By vlad
Rossi has a chance to prove himself on the BEST bike next year. Let's see if he still has what it takes. ;)
By vlad
Not if Marques can help it. :D

To be realistic now, I just hope he'll be a REAL teammate, with the same pace like Lorenzo. Spies was just... terrible.
By WorksS25
The BBC must be desperate for us to watch the remembrance stuff seeing as they're forcing it on their viewers. I've beaten them though - I'm not watching a BBC channel anymore. :hehe:

So don't you think that the people that laid down their lives for are freedom deserve are respect

Rossi is the GOAT.
Villeneuve greatest not to be Champ
By andrew
The BBC must be desperate for us to watch the remembrance stuff seeing as they're forcing it on their viewers. I've beaten them though - I'm not watching a BBC channel anymore. :hehe:

So don't you think that the people that laid down their lives for are freedom deserve are respect

Did I say that? No I did not.
By WorksS25

So why change channel?

Rossi is the GOAT.
Villeneuve greatest not to be Champ
By andrew
You mean watch out Lorenzo! Rossi on a decent bike and Pedrosa hopefully fully fit - dayum, he gonna have some competition. It's about time he tried to win a championship where the competitiion isn't out with injuries. :twisted::whip:

It's not his fault that his competition keeps on crashing....it's all about being consistent and Lorenzo has shown that this year....having said that, I am excited to see 4 riders fighting for the championship next year...

Very true, but I still want to see him finally go head to head with a couple other contenders all season long next year. :twisted:
By Frontrunner
Bit of a lackluster season of Moto GP for me, next season should be a bit more fun.

See our F1 related articles too!