FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By vlad
V8 will be even better. :)
By vlad
No, man, Supercars. :P
By bud
The V8Supercars series was brought up because that's where Casey is heading. Off topic yea but it has motogp roots :D
By oaba09
Marquez wins the last moto 2 race after starting from the back!!! Can't wait to see him in moto gp

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By andrew
Can somone tell me how the Moto2 race ended. Did I miss anything exciting? I'll look up the result but that doesn't tell the full story. :irked:

The BBC in their infinite lack of wisdom cut the race short without any warning so they could show exactly the same thin on the red button channel as they were on BBC1! :banghead:
By racechick
Damned annoying that the BBC cut to remembrance with about 4 laps to go!!! Missed the overtake! Stunning drive from Marquez, absolutely stunning. Impressed with Rea as well. He was doing great til he fell off and he still recovered to 12th, ahead of Reading and Smith.
I always get a jolt when I see the abbreviation Sim on the board. Always think for a second it's Marco :(
By andrew
The BBC must be desperate for us to watch the remembrance stuff seeing as they're forcing it on their viewers. I've beaten them though - I'm not watching a BBC channel anymore. :hehe:
By oaba09
Watch out Lorenzo, Rossi, and pedrosa. This phenom is heading to motoGP next season

By andrew
You mean watch out Lorenzo! Rossi on a decent bike and Pedrosa hopefully fully fit - dayum, he gonna have some competition. It's about time he tried to win a championship where the competitiion isn't out with injuries. :twisted::whip:
By oaba09
You mean watch out Lorenzo! Rossi on a decent bike and Pedrosa hopefully fully fit - dayum, he gonna have some competition. It's about time he tried to win a championship where the competitiion isn't out with injuries. :twisted::whip:

It's not his fault that his competition keeps on crashing....it's all about being consistent and Lorenzo has shown that this year....having said that, I am excited to see 4 riders fighting for the championship next year...

By oaba09
Scary crash by lorenzo...kinda ironic to see him crash when there's no more pressure to win the championship....nice to see that he's ok...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
By racechick
Oh poor Cal!!! Damn it!!

See our F1 related articles too!