FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By texasmr2
SHHHHHH! Don't spoil it for me, I'm recording everything. So why am I in this thread in the first place? :banghead:

You sir are......

"So tell me about this and how it makes you feel, you do realize that nothing we discuss here can be used in court right?" :wink:
By texasmr2
Wow that was a crazy race yet I am not surprised Audi took the win as they are just so..... :thumbup: .
By oaba09
After a bad start(losing 2 of their cars), Audi bounced back by getting the win....Excellent race! The emotions after the 24 hour race was nice to see...
By scotty
Just saw McNish's crash, feck me! :eek:
Amazed to see that Audi won it after the bad luck they had early in the race. I really feared the worst for both the Audi drivers when I seen both there crashes. Great to see they are both okay, wouldn't like to think what would of happened if the Audi was still a open cockpit.
How long does it take one to watch a 24-hour TiVo? I barely have enough attention span for drag racing.
How long does it take one to watch a 24-hour TiVo? I barely have enough attention span for drag racing.

Last year, we watched most of it on +30 on the Sky Box, and that was fine. This year, we watched an awful lot of it live as it was such a good race!

Just press the fast forward button 2x or 3x :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!