FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Frontrunner
Busy weekend coming up with F1, MotoGP and the LM 24 hour on :thumbup: I started to have interest in the LM 24hour 2 years ago now I am hooked on it. Looking forward to the Audi v Peugeot out front. Can Peugeot recover from last years shocker where none of there factory cars finish or will Audi take another overall win?

Does anyone know if that the Audi car is still a open seater for this year, I think I heard something from somewhere that it wasn't for this year??
rule changes reduced the engine size, which gives a greater influence to aerodynamics, so they went with a closed cockpit.

[youtube]o83knJcoTKk&NR[/youtube]

can't wait.
Have to figure out how I record both Le Mans and Montreal :yikes: I don't think my DVR will be able to handle all of it.
Have to figure out how I record both Le Mans and Montreal :yikes: I don't think my DVR will be able to handle all of it.

It will be.
24 hours of LM in HD I think would melt my DVR

So they're not showing the entire 24 hours on SPEED channel, but they've got it broken down into four segments the longest of which is the 11 pm to 6 am stint. Since they do a lot of recapping, I've sacrificed that one. I've decided to not record Friday practice or Saturday qualies (since I'm going to be there :D ) and I'm just recording Sunday's race which is on FOX :banghead: I've also thrown in the Grand Am continental tire series, so I've got a load of racing to watch.

I've never juggled the DVR schedule this much in my life!
As I have numerous computers and I stream everything, I can have both going at the same time with my uber fast internet connection! :D
By racechick
Pleased to see no-one was hurt in that hideous accident

That was :yikes::yikes::yikes:

:yes::yes: How did that miss everyone!!!
SHHHHHH! Don't spoil it for me, I'm recording everything. So why am I in this thread in the first place? :banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!