FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Melon Smasher
Just watched the highlights, what a third race that was!

Indeed. I heard the result was subsequently amended.

Yeah, felt a bit sorry for Mat Jackson, but I think it was right that they gave Plato a penalty, but he wasn't really penalised because he still got 2nd place
By scotty
Plato is such a bellend.
By LewEngBridewell
Plato is such a bellend.

:yes:

I totally agree. Both the incident with Collard in the second race AND that mucking around in the final corner of the 3rd were BOTH Plato's fault. He drives like a bull in a china-shop. :nono:
By Frontrunner
Just seen the highlights for Brands Hatch round, Those guys are crazy, they just race hard as, makes for good viewing. :) pushing, nudging, upside down, cars spearing off on oil, had everthing.

BTW is there any Chevy Cruze's out there racing anymore?? I didn't see any in the highlights package
By Frontrunner
Plato is such a bellend.

+1 :yes:

I have never forgiven Plato when he drove at the Bathurst 1000 with ATCC/V8SC legend Peter Brock for the works Holden team many years ago, and Plato crashed the car like a dumb rookie. :nono: Brock didn't even get to do a lap in his last ever Bathurst :banghead::banghead: I can't stand him
By scotty
Good racing today as usual :) I really hope Shedden can push on for the title he deserves it! Him or Mat Jackson taking the title would be :cloud9:
By LewEngBridewell
I missed the BTCC today. I'll have to catch the highlights later in the week.
By racechick
Im another one not keen on Plato :thumbdown:
By vlad
Race starting in few minutes!!!
By LewEngBridewell
Christ!!! I forgot about this!!! *Presses on button*
By vlad
Bloody hell, leader rolled out from the grid...
By LewEngBridewell
Major drama for Plato... although the rate of attrition in the race will now probably be much lower :rofl:
By andrew
I'll give this a go. I've not watched BTCC for year on account of it turning to crap when most of the manufacturers left. Bring back John Cleland and Laurent Aiello.
By geetface9
I'll have to wait for the replays in december when nascar is over :(:(:(
By vlad
WHAT A RACE!!! :drink:

See our F1 related articles too!