FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
It's back!

Neal on pole for tomorrow. It's going to be his season i think... Surprised by Andrew Jordan on the front row, Chilton and Shedden are handily quick too so will be ones to watch tomorrow.

Missed the BTCC loads! :)
By scotty
Turbo cars are gonna be dominant on the more open circuits... Good job by Mat Jackson today too, he's a good racer.
By Selcouth_Feline
Good job by Mat Jackson today too, he's a good racer.

:thumbup: Still think he should be racing with Plato instead of Macdowall...

Had to admit to laughing a LOT when Neal got pushed off the track on the second corner of the first race.
By scotty
Good job by Mat Jackson today too, he's a good racer.

:thumbup: Still think he should be racing with Plato instead of Macdowall...

Had to admit to laughing a LOT when Neal got pushed off the track on the second corner of the first race.

Yeah, i rate MacDowall very poorly myself. Jackson has already shown he can push Plato and beat him, why has he even dropped?! :confused:

Makes me sad that it's most likely gonna be Neal and Plato once again this season. Just 2 seasons back and we had Turkington, Gio and Thompson in the series, and those guys really made it more competitive and unpredictable! Not to mention the fact that none of them have the personality/driving style of Plato/Neal...
By Selcouth_Feline
Ah, you have to love the Ginetta Juniors. Their races are always so full of Fail! Love the commentators too - watching a replay of some random action and the commentator (Phil Glue??) says, "and this isn't a slow-mo replay". Implying that they really do drive that slowly ;)
By vlad
Any news?
By scotty
Any news?

Erm, yes? :P

Nash surprisingly leads the championship...

...and predictably the turbo's have already been pegged back. :thumbdown:
By Frontrunner
Damm. I don't think we even get a half hour highlights package of the race weekend anymore this year like we did last year here in Oz. I enjoyed watching that last year. I think there is more wheel banging in the BTCC than our own touring cars in Oz. :hehe:
By scotty
Damm. I don't think we even get a half hour highlights package of the race weekend anymore this year like we did last year here in Oz. I enjoyed watching that last year. I think there is more wheel banging in the BTCC than our own touring cars in Oz. :hehe:

You can see the highlights online here at the itv site, you might just need a UK proxy...
By Frontrunner

You can see the highlights online here at the itv site, you might just need a UK proxy...

All good. We still get highlights on aussie tv. :) Its just delayed by a few weeks but at least we get something down here.
By scotty
Shedden on pole. :thumbup:

Can't believe they pegged back the turbos once again though, that really is an absolute joke.
By Selcouth_Feline

Can't believe they pegged back the turbos once again though, that really is an absolute joke.

There really are only two words for the race weekend.... Matt Neal:rofl:
By Frontrunner

There really are only two words for the race weekend.... Matt Neal:rofl:

just seen the highlights package of that race, :rofl:
By Selcouth_Feline
:clap: for Rob Collard on the final lap - really sportsmanlike behaviour. Some other drivers *cough* Neal *cough* could do with taking note of how to treat a team mate ;) Great to see Jackson doing so well - I still don't understand why Macdowell has the drive over him in the Chevy.

As per usual, the Ginetta Jrs livened up the show :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!