FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Jensonb
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

ICE1 is his motorcross team lolage!!

April Fools? On the 29th of March?
By Jamie

No go on Google, It says April fools on this Kimi thing...
By Jensonb

No go on Google, It says April fools on this Kimi thing...

The article is dated March 29. If this is an April Fool, someone jumped the gun
By racechick
Well he is going to nascar, but not the car one, the truck one :hehe::hehe: A couple of levels down from Juany babe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Actually good luck to him if he wants to give it a go. He also got pissed off with F1, just took him a bit longer to get there than juan :D
By scotty
Well he is going to nascar, but not the car one, the truck one :hehe::hehe: A couple of levels down from Juany babe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Actually good luck to him if he wants to give it a go. He also got pissed off with F1, just took him a bit longer to get there than juan :D

Laugh it up while you can RC, because no doubt Raikkonen will eventually destroy Montoya just like he did in F1 (in equal machinery, might i add)! :thumbup::twisted:
By racechick

Laugh it up while you can RC, because no doubt Raikkonen will eventually destroy Montoya just like he did in F1 (in equal machinery, might i add)! :thumbup::twisted:

No chance. Broken shoulder and car/tyres not suiting in F1, otherwise kimi would have been destroyed. Bring it on I say :D
By scotty

No chance. Broken shoulder and car/tyres not suiting in F1, otherwise kimi would have been destroyed. Bring it on I say :D

I think you mean a lack of ability otherwise Raikkonen would have been destroyed... :hehe: 7 wins to 3 and nearly double the points for Raikkonen suggest these are all pretty poor excuses!
By racechick

I think you mean a lack of ability otherwise Raikkonen would have been destroyed... :hehe: 7 wins to 3 and nearly double the points for Raikkonen suggest these are all pretty poor excuses!

That doesnt tell the true picture. And there was absolutely NO lack of ability.

See our F1 related articles too!