FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By Gilles 27
Second Picture, 2000, Hungary, Benetton drivers; Wurz, Fisichella. Williams drivers; Button, Ralf
By digitaleye
OK a smidge harder than the last but not too..

Car is easy,

Driver a bit harder,

How bout the track?

By Frosty
Minardi PS03 Nicolas Kiesa Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
By scotty
Simtek, 19994, Jean Marc Gounon

Car and year are correct....

Second Picture, 2000, Hungary, Benetton drivers; Wurz, Fisichella. Williams drivers; Button, Ralf

Nice!
By digitaleye
Minardi PS03 Nicolas Kiesa Indianapolis Motor Speedway?

VERY Good, All three correct! You guys are a cut above my photo archive, I'm going to have to dig deeper :thumbup:
By digitaleye
Simtek, 19994, Jean Marc Gounon

Car and year are correct....

Must be Domenico Schiattarella if not Gounon. But I though Schiattarella only drove the last 2 races of 94 and that doesn't look like Suzuka or Adelaide.
By madbrad
It does look like Gounon's lid. It looks like Schiattarella's too, but to me morelike Gounon's. Schiattarella drove in Europe(was that Donington?) and Austrailia, while Inoue drove in Japan.
By digitaleye
It does look like Gounon's lid. It looks like Schiattarella's too, but to me morelike Gounon's. Schiattarella drove in Europe(was that Donington?) and Austrailia, while Inoue drove in Japan.

The Euro GP was at Donnington in 93. In 94 it was at Jerez and was later in the year (I had to look it up). I don't remember what Jerez looks like so I suppose it could be from there if it really isn't Gounon.
By Bruno_Brazil
Is Montermini at Simtek ?
By Bruno_Brazil
A hard one, now :
circuit, year, driver and team ?

and a sad one:
circuit and YEARRR! ???

I have the second picture in high resolution if somebody wants...
By digitaleye
Is Montermini at Simtek ?

He debuted with them in Spain that year (94) after Ratzebergers unfortunate death. He promptly crashed the car in quali or practice and broke his leg so never raced for them.
By scotty

The Euro GP was at Donnington in 93. In 94 it was at Jerez and was later in the year (I had to look it up). I don't remember what Jerez looks like so I suppose it could be from there if it really isn't Gounon.

It was indeed Domenico Schiattarella at Jerez.
By Gaz
1st One.

Philippe Streiff, Tyrrell - 1985 or 86

2nd One

is it Hockenhiem?

See our F1 related articles too!