FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By 7UpJordan
if its F1, then the GREATEST belgian driver of ALL time...Bertard Gachot xD...nah its Luis Hamilton

Gachot drove the best looking ever F1 car, but the greatest belgian driver of all time has to be Thierry Boutsen. :P

So another Reds fan on here eh? I am unluck enough to support the club who is the victim of the Carlos Tevez saga. :lol:
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
if its F1, then the GREATEST belgian driver of ALL time...Bertard Gachot xD...nah its Luis Hamilton

Gachot drove the best looking ever F1 car, but the greatest belgian driver of all time has to be Thierry Boutsen. :P

So another Reds fan on here eh? I am unluck enough to support the club who is the victim of the Carlos Tevez saga. :lol:

heehee, was T.Boutsen also in Touring cars?

who? West Ham? xD
By 7UpJordan

who? West Ham? xD

Boutsen did sports cars as well even during his F1 career, he was also taking part in the tragic 1985 sports car race at Spa where Stefan Bellof lost his life. What I remember Boutsen most for though is his wins for Williams in 1989 and 1990.

And for the record, my team is Sheffield United. :P

who? West Ham? xD

Boutsen did sports cars as well even during his F1 career, he was also taking part in the tragic 1985 sports car race at Spa where Stefan Bellof lost his life. What I remember Boutsen most for though is his wins for Williams in 1989 and 1990.

lol...how's life in the championship treatin ya? :P
By 7UpJordan

who? West Ham? xD

lol...how's life in the championship treatin ya? :P

I wouldn't say that YET...... wait till Monday and you'll find out. ;)
By johnbull
I'd say the most successful Belgian driver was Jackie Ickx. Winner in F1, winner in sports cars. He's done it all.
I'd say the most successful Belgian driver was Jackie Ickx. Winner in F1, winner in sports cars. He's done it all.

lol...he hasnt won the World cup with Belgium xD so he hasnt do it all xD

See our F1 related articles too!