Red Bull Racing’s boss Christian Horner has dismissed reports that Sebastian Vettel is headed for Ferrari.
Over the past few weeks there have been multiple reports that the double F1 world champion has signed a pre-contract that could see him move from Red Bull to Ferrari in 2014. However Christian Horner has denied that anything like this has taken place. Read more... (234 words, estimated 56 secs reading time)
McLaren is considering following Ferrari’s lead and introducing innovative pull-rod front suspension for its 2013 car.
That is the claim of the Spanish sports daily Marca, citing the information of multiple Italian specialist sources. Read more... (224 words, estimated 54 secs reading time)
The rumour mill surrounding Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari is in full swing with yet another F1 journalist beliving the German driver is headed to Ferrari in 2014.
Formula One’s reigning world champion has a contract for the 2013 season with an escape clause for 2014. He has so far denied media reports that he has signed an agreement to move to Ferrari in 2014. Read more... (239 words, estimated 57 secs reading time)
Respected journalists are at odds over whether Sebastian Vettel is headed to Ferrari.
Major British newspapers recently claimed the Red Bull driver has inked an agreement to switch to Ferrari in 2014. Italian television Mediaset’s Italia1 channel now agrees, citing the information of the well-connected and authoritative journalist Giorgio Terruzzi. Fabio Seixas, the correspondent for Brazil’s Folha de S.Paulo newspaper, thinks the news could be good for Felipe Massa, given that Vettel will not be arriving until 2014. Read more... (215 words, estimated 52 secs reading time)
Reports that Sebastian Vettel is headed to Ferrari are back in the headlines.
Italian television Mediaset’s Italia1 channel, and the authoritative journalist Giorgio Terruzzi, claim the Red Bull driver will be Fernando Alonso’s teammate in 2014. The report echoed the claims of British newspapers, who said recently that an agreement is already in place for 24-year-old German Vettel to drive for Ferrari. The Italian report said Vettel’s deal is for three years, until the end of 2016. Read more... (140 words, estimated 34 secs reading time)
Felipe Massa has received strong backing from Ferrari despite a bad race for the Brazilian on Sunday.
The 31-year-old struggled so markedly early this season that some believed it impossible he is a contender to retain his race cockpit for 2013. But the last few races have been much better for Massa, including in Valencia, where he was right on eventual winner Fernando Alonso’s pace in qualifying. Read more... (182 words, estimated 44 secs reading time)
As F1′s ‘silly season’ shifts into a high gear in Valencia, the cameras snapped with glee on Friday when Sergio Perez and his manager Jaume Sallares walked calmly into Ferrari’s hot-red motor home. Read more... (180 words, estimated 43 secs reading time)
Even Ferrari’s huge resources are being tested in 2012, as the famous Italian team reportedly works on three different cars simultaneously – that is the claim of the Spanish sports daily Marca, amid news the once-struggling F2012 car will enjoy yet another significant upgrade for the streets of Valencia this weekend. Read more... (240 words, estimated 58 secs reading time)
Stefano Domenicali has likened the contribution of Fernando Alonso at Ferrari to that of Michael Schumacher’s in the past, but slammed suggestions their earning power is also comparable. Read more... (323 words, estimated 1:18 mins reading time)
The rumours surrounding the future of Mark Webber continue to swirl. However the Australian driver has denied that he has had any contact with Ferrari over replacing Felipe Massa next season.
“Every man and his dog has been linked, from Sebastian (Vettel) to Lewis (Hamilton) to myself — all sorts of drivers,” he told the Melbourne tabloid Herald Sun. Read more... (375 words, estimated 1:30 mins reading time)