FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Geez! Is this how LH fanatics watch GP's?

HAHAHA!! I teared during that youtube vid, it was hilarious!! TBH you might not be too far off DD, there was this one time in Nurburgring 2011 when Hamilton overtook Alonso on the 2nd corner, I was like YEAH! jumped out of the couch, ran towards a wall and kicked it in excitement. Then turned around and two friends of mine (neither are Hamilton fans) were looking at me like "dude..."

But this sh*t doesn't happen often. :blush:
......I was like YEAH! jumped out of the couch, ran towards a wall and kicked it in excitement. Then turned around and two friends of mine (neither are Hamilton fans) were looking at me like "dude...".......

:rofl: I like you hammer.
This is so funny, it was at a comedy club near my house. Non Brits might not get all the references but will get a lot. Stick with it,lots of funny things.

[youtube]4dwRD8LoNtQ[/youtube]
Did this video work? Or have I done it wrong again? I can't tell on the iPad? :confused:
Don't know why it didn't work but here it is

[youtube]4dwRD8LoNtQ[/youtube]
Did this video work? Or have I done it wrong again? I can't tell on the iPad? :confused:

Fixed it for ya, honey :)

Thanks babe! Don't know what I do wrong? it's to do with not knowing which bits to delete. I'm lost if those = signs aren't there.

thanks Hammer :)

See our F1 related articles too!