FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

Pro:

[youtube]watch?v=2j7SIxMGj5Q&list=PLbpi6ZahtOH5VEwH2hdnMyblo8D794JKb&feature=share&index=1[/youtube]

Con:

[youtube]watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0&feature=share&list=PLbpi6ZahtOH5VEwH2hdnMyblo8D794JKb[/youtube]
I am sure the cat fighting off a dog is fake.

Sent using NCC-1701

Well, you're wrong.
And the dog has been put down by now (was scheduled to be put down some days ago).
I have spent my life around dogs and that dog does not seem like he wants to attack. It looks a bit on edge but I would not of said it was about to attack anything. Also I am pretty sure if one of my kids had just been ragged by a dog I would not of left it on the ground and walked away from it . If I felt the need to go back into the house I would of picked the child up. The kid does not seem that bothered either when it gets up.

Sent using NCC-1701
So... do you think it's just "shock" or is it possible this wasn't the first "attack"?

We've always had dogs (one at a time). When we were younger, our first dog
was a beautiful, well-mannered mix (German Shepherd and something?). Well,
my cousins provoked her through the laneway fence, on a daily basis. When she
had the chance, she jumped into our kitchen, bit my cousin and then ran back out.
It al happened so fast, none of us had time to react. Luckily, she only broke the skin,
almost superficially, as if to say, "take that"!!
I have spent my life around dogs and that dog does not seem like he wants to attack. It looks a bit on edge but I would not of said it was about to attack anything. Also I am pretty sure if one of my kids had just been ragged by a dog I would not of left it on the ground and walked away from it . If I felt the need to go back into the house I would of picked the child up. The kid does not seem that bothered either when it gets up.

Sent using NCC-1701

The kid needed stitches, the wound looked pretty nasty. This was a vicious unprovoked attack - a dog like this doesn't belong in a neighborhood, period.
[youtube]65QCHZDXKmA[/youtube]

7-year-old karate master

This little girl might be cute, but don't let that fool you. She can kick you into next week,
if she feels like it.
If you don't beleive us, watch her demonstation of Kanku Dai and see for yourself.

[youtube]65QCHZDXKmA[/youtube]

7-year-old karate master

This little girl might be cute, but don't let that fool you. She can kick you into next week,
if she feels like it.
If you don't beleive us, watch her demonstation of Kanku Dai and see for yourself.

This kid should be cast as the next Batman villain. (especially now that Affleck is batman)
This kid should be cast as the next Batman villain. (especially now that Affleck is batman)

:rofl:

I'm guessing that Affleck isn't on your list:

...real men... Think Jackman, Reeves, Bale.
He is actually, in terms of looks at least.

See our F1 related articles too!