FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Good vibes for today :D:P

That dad is going to have to show every bit of self control there is, I can imagine him wanting to kick the sheep out of every lad that walks past :yes:

Oh come on! The little girl on the end looks about eight years old!!

What! You don't think a dad worries about protecting his daughter's???

I'm sure a dad worries about his daughters but when they're eight years old the worries aren't guys.

Aren't pedophiles most often guys, too?

That dad is going to have to show every bit of self control there is, I can imagine him wanting to kick the sheep out of every lad that walks past :yes:

I'm sure a dad worries about his daughters but when they're eight years old the worries aren't guys.

100% right. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Being a dad to beautiful daughters is the greatest joy and greatest worry.

I've never ever heard off a female pedophile.
So a dad has to be constantly worried his eight year old daughter will be pedoed even while he's sat right next to her?
Most child abuse is from someone the child knows so the dad can probably chill out on the beach.

May I enlighten you?
Just a sampling
So a dad has to be constantly worried his eight year old daughter will be pedoed even while he's sat right next to her?
Most child abuse is from someone the child knows so the dad can probably chill out on the beach.

Most times its the dirty uncle. thats what you normally hear off the news anyway.

May I enlighten you?
Just a sampling

No surprise that most are school teachers i guess.

Most times its the dirty uncle. thats what you normally hear off the news anyway.

Yep, relatives or friends of the family.
Or a priest.

Yes of course, always a priest. But they're easy to spot on the beach. The sarongs they wear are a dead giveaway.
Or a priest.

Yes of course, always a priest. But they're easy to spot on the beach. The sarongs they wear are a dead giveaway.

Yeah, those sarongs - a lively giveaway:
Nah. Wrong sarong DD. It's the guys in these sarongs you gotta look out for.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!