FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

At the right place at the right time...

Is that even a legitimate place for a pedestrian to cross the road ?
it looks to me like he is just stood in the middle of a junction :eek:

lucky guy though :yes:

At the right place at the right time...

Is that even a legitimate place for a pedestrian to cross the road ?
it looks to me like he is just stood in the middle of a junction :eek:

lucky guy though :yes:

How else could idiots procreate and be so numerous in the world?
Wait...everyone's talking about the dude, but what about the SUV? The driver must've been deranged to make a turn like that when he went over the white lines not to mention he had a big truck heading straight for him?

The dude was just standing in an area/division where cars are not supposed to be in the first place.
Wait...everyone's talking about the dude, but what about the SUV? The driver must've been deranged to make a turn like that when he went over the white lines not to mention he had a big truck heading straight for him?

The dude was just standing in an area/division where cars are not supposed to be in the first place.

I was thinking the same, but then again, the SUV probably could have made the turn just fine if he didn't have to drive around the unexpected dude by cutting the corner shorter than he actually did. I assume the SUV was focusing on the truck and whether s/he could make the turn, so didn't even see that dude until late in the game of chicken.
Yes def SUV driver was the idiot, scooting in front of that lorry. Doh!
It's bizzare of the SUV driver. The pedestrian is standing on a traffic island.The only thing I can imagine is that he's clearly in a turning center lane. Maybe he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stop in time because there was another car approaching in the same oncoming center turn lane?

BTW, I'm being rude by saying he... the driver was clearly a woman.
WB. Was it REALY the magnet you were looking at in that ad?
WB. Was it REALY the magnet you were looking at in that ad?

WB is a happily married man, how dare you suggest such a thing? :hehe:

He's still heavily window shopping though... :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!