FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
So you would be seen riding Cookin and WB while naked?
Here's a clever pic! How many can you guess without looking at the names?

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Didn't click on it in order to not see the names, I've identifies at least 12 at first glance. They look to be to scale too, pretty cool.
They're also arranged roughly geographically. I could maybe get about 25-30, mostly from playing the F1 and Gran Turismo games.
I did very very badly. It took me all my time to find Silverstone :rofl: I recognised loads but couldn't remember the names. Anyone know what the outer border is? I know that! :P
I was just going to ask about the gigantor one on the outside. There's also the single lane course on the left side, I'm assuming it's in the US but I don't know it.
I was wondering about that long wiggly one on the left side. Clue to the gigantic one. It's in the UK .
I did very very badly. It took me all my time to find Silverstone :rofl: I recognised loads but couldn't remember the names. Anyone know what the outer border is? I know that! :P

You must know spa, monza and suzuka at least, others that are pretty recognisable are fuji, hungary, cutalunya, monaco, malaysia.

See our F1 related articles too!