FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Lewis doesn't do that. We've had this convo before.
Anyway, this is the Nico thread. You should be talking about what he does when the Mrs is away. He's already proved he's not above a little gamesmanship. Not quite the blonde hair blue eyed innocent.
By geetface9
He is Ruthless :twisted: I don't think he should have apologized for spa. He should have just gratefully accepted his boos from the lewis fans and let it grate at his opponents' minds
I am so ruthless I apologise, Im sorry, I had a moment of weakness, I wont do it again, I promise, please dont hate me, it was the pressure, why are you.....dont....please dont start booing again...... ...:cryfloods:........I said I was sorry.....:dummyspit:......I dont care, at least Im still leading the WDC
By geetface9
Yeah see that's why he shouldn't have apologized. Just stayed the course like the Ruthless do. He's only like 95% Ruthless now instead of 100% cuz of that $#@!
By sagi58
Yeah see that's why he shouldn't have apologized. Just stayed the course like the Ruthless do. He's only like 95% Ruthless now instead of 100% cuz of that $#@!

:clap::rofl:
Love your attitude!! :wink:
By geetface9

:clap::rofl:
Love your attitude!! :wink:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::twisted::twisted::twisted:
Nico was flawless in qualifying yesterday. It was a flawless lap followed by a perfect lap. Lewis struggled to get close.
By Hammer278
Yesterday? Qualifying was just 8 hours ago, still today mon amie!
Damn it man, I'm all screwed up. Stayed up to watch it at 1 AM and then slept till 9, two things I never do any more. :hehe:
By racechick
:rofl::rofl:

Have to agree. Nico rocked today. But let's see what tomorrow brings.
Other than a typhoon if course! :hehe:
By geetface9
NO WAY DUDE THAT'S NATIONALISTIC, I'M HANDING A WARNING OUT FOR INAPPROPRIATE NATIONALISTIC JARGON AS YOU'RE REFERRING TO GERMANS AS DRINKERS HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M J/K LOL STFU
By racechick
Geet! Are you auditioning for a mod! :yikes:

See our F1 related articles too!