FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
I prefer dealing with rashes instead of pests.
Rosberg didn't quit.
His care just didn't show up!

Yeah whatever, I meant his car quit. Geez this guy isn't even a Ferrari driver why be a pain in this thread as well?

Somebody has to pick up the slack, may as well be me, since I don't have anything to gain/lose by it!

translation;

Somebody always feels butthurt, its usually me, since I dont have a clue to whats good/bad about it :thumbup:
By sagi58
Rosberg didn't quit.
His care just didn't show up!

Yeah whatever, I meant his car quit. Geez this guy isn't even a Ferrari driver why be a pain in this thread as well?

Somebody has to pick up the slack, may as well be me, since I don't have anything to gain/lose by it!

translation;

Somebody always feels butthurt, its usually me, since I dont have a clue to whats good/bad about it :thumbup:

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself!!
After all, your guy is leading the WDC!!
By racechick
Geet, you are the absolute kiss of death.

HAMILTON IS MY NEW FAVORITE DRIVER :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOOOOOO GEEEET!!!!! You keep right THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!!
By geetface9
Geet, you are the absolute kiss of death.

HAMILTON IS MY NEW FAVORITE DRIVER :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOOOOOO GEEEET!!!!! You keep right THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!!

HAMILTON WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Poor nico :( dude still has more DNF's than his teammate since 2013

Gets married and his season begins to unravel. :P
By geetface9

Sounds about right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny that, didnt something similar happen to Seb?

Yet Lewis is the one with the money grabbing b!tch ruining his drive and focus with all that home cooking and baby talk :scratchchin:
Come on now cookie, mine was just a joke. women are to be revered and adored. If they don't make your life meaningful and worth living every day of your life, then there's something wrong.

I'm glad Nico got married, "if" he loses the WDC, there's going to be a committed and loving woman to help him emotionally and otherwise throughout the off season.
By sagi58
... women are to be revered and adored. If they don't make your life meaningful and worth living every day of your life, then there's something wrong...

Spoken as a man in love!! :clap:
By geetface9

Funny that, didnt something similar happen to Seb?

Yet Lewis is the one with the money grabbing b!tch ruining his drive and focus with all that home cooking and baby talk :scratchchin:

:hehe: naw lewis has it right tho for real. ain't married, got his main woman, and you know he's got some side $#@! keeping his mind straight between races and they keep their head down (no pun intended) and mouths shut because they get the benefits of being the side for a $44 million+ man. He's got it down right 8-)

See our F1 related articles too!