FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
OMYGOD! I am sitting having my feet messed with. Foot massage! Amazing. So brill, almost hurts too much but soooooo good!

Hmmmm feeeet :cloud9:
By Big Azza
It's been an emotionally draining day for me. I had the final round of interviews for a position in a company that I've always wanted to work for. And I've agreed to buy a new car. :-)

I'm yet to put pen to paper on the contract from the car dealership because I just want to make sure that my finance dealer is honest and will get back to me with a contract. Once I see his contract I'll sign everything and then will be the proud owner of my first ever brand new car - a 2014 Hyundai i20!

Obviously it's probably not as awesome as some of your cars, but for me this is a significant milestone in my life and worth celebrating!

Who knows? Tomorrow I'll hopefully be celebrating a new job and a new car - now all I need is a girlfriend and then it's the tri-fecta! :cloud9:
By darwin dali
now all I need is a girlfriend and then it's the tri-fecta! :cloud9:

Just get an ice cream and you should be in good shape with your Hyundai:

[youtube]0c1XPJ0cwmc[/youtube]
By spankyham
Hey, imaginary Mrs Spanky, you wanna go for a drive in our imaginary Santa Fe?
By Hammer278
now all I need is a girlfriend and then it's the tri-fecta! :cloud9:

Just get an ice cream and you should be in good shape with your Hyundai:

[youtube]0c1XPJ0cwmc[/youtube]

Hmm...still prefer this one, at least there's a story to it. :P

[youtube]DfZZ8UnYCDY[/youtube]
By sagi58
It's Monday and I'm back to doing what I love to do. :blush:

Just wondering, are you happy in what you do for a living?
By darwin dali
It's Monday and I'm back to doing what I love to do. :blush:

Just wondering, are you happy in what you do for a living?

:whip::yes::thumbup:
By racechick
Today I flew to Si'an, two hour flight west of Shanghai into the centre of China. It's where the Terracotta Army is and tomorrow I'm going to see it :D
It's much colder here than Shanghai( where it's hot and humid) and today is very rainy. Walked around some little streets selling all manor of unusual foods, freshly cooked on the street. Walnuts seem to be a speciality and they have big barrels of them getting turned and roasted with salt.
By Jabberwocky
Cool LRW. I got back from Bognor Regis this morning. Must be holiday season for non school aged kids lol

Sent using NCC-1701
By LRW
Cool LRW. I got back from Bognor Regis this morning. Must be holiday season for non school aged kids lol

Sent using NCC-1701

Ha ha. Yeah. This place is teaming with under 5s. As near to summer as possible but without school holiday prices.

It's a very different sort of holiday for me. But still very nice.

See our F1 related articles too!