FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By myownalias
It really is amazing how some people allow themselves to be so profoundly affected by a celebrity or group of celebrities to the point of hurting themselves physically and emotionally.

I don't understand it, to allow yourself to be affected so much by someone you'll probably never met.
By andrew
When I heard about this chap leaving One Direction I immediately ran out to the shops in desperate search for some f**ks. Sadly, I could not find any to give.
By myownalias
When I heard about this chap leaving One Direction I immediately ran out to the shops in desperate search for some f**ks. Sadly, I could not find any to give.

Nice, can I have permission to use that quote! :hehe:
By andrew

Please do. It's useful for a huge variety of situations. :hehe:

Please do. It's useful for a huge variety of situations. :hehe:

:rofl::rofl:
By stonemonkey
The Sun said they're the worlds biggest band, music must really be s**t these days.
By andrew
The Sun is incorrect on 2 points there: 1. they are not a band, they're a group and 2. if they are not a band they cannot be the world biggest band (which I doubt they are anyways).

But yeah, music is terrible these days. #grumpyoldfogeyinthemaking
By darwin dali
Sorry, I'm just so upset about this person I've never heard of leaving One Direction.

I go the other direction all the time!
By myownalias
Sorry, I'm just so upset about this person I've never heard of leaving One Direction.

I'm more upset about Jeremy Clarkson not having his contract renewed with the BBC for punching a colleague during a "fracas" at a hotel after filming on location... :gonnagetit:
By andrew

I'm more upset about Jeremy Clarkson not having his contract renewed with the BBC for punching a colleague during a "fracas" at a hotel after filming on location... :gonnagetit:

Only one tragedy at a time please. How will the world cope with so much in such a short space of time?
Anyone else playing on the Elder Scrolls Online? I played when it first came out with a subscription. It annoyed me so much that so many of the quests were broken and there was constant maintenance during peak hours that I stopped the subscription after one month.

It's now free-to-play so I re-downloaded it again and it's pretty good :thumbup:
By VinceG
I signed up to become a member of Forumula 1.

:wavey: Hello everyone!

See our F1 related articles too!