FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By myownalias
You're rich folks now :wink:

Not exactly rich, but it's a starting point... Credit Karma seems to think I have a very good chance of being approved for a AMEX platinum card! :drink:

You shouldn't have to pay for a credit card!

I have no intention of doing so, especially not as much as they are asking for the AMEX Platinum.
By CigarGuy

Not exactly rich, but it's a starting point... Credit Karma seems to think I have a very good chance of being approved for a AMEX platinum card! :drink:

I have no intention of doing so, especially not as much as they are asking for the AMEX Platinum.

THAT'S my credit-worthy friend!
By darwin dali

$450 a year?!? :yikes:
By myownalias

$450 a year?!? :yikes:

Yup, I saw that and immediately closed the window... upto $50 is acceptable, but $450, it must be for the people with more money than sense.
By Stephen
I plan on taking my POM photo tomorrow night.

In the bushes with the long lens and your duffel coat on again? :hehe:

Tomorrow I start my final week as a Monday to Friday man.

So on the weekends you're a woman?

Sorry to disapoint you DD but I'll still a man at the weekends only I'll be working 4 days on and 4 days off ratehr than Monday to Friday. 4 days weekends are going to be awesome. :cloud9::thumbup:

So you're going to be a woman for 4 days in a row instead of just 2? :hehe:

Only on a Friday night during a total solar eclipse. :hehe:

It's Friday. We just had a (rubbish - due to cloud) solar eclipse. :hehe:
By sagi58
I actually had a few minutes on my hands and thought I'd take a look at what Google has to offer!
Interesting stuff out there! That search bar is actually quite proficient and I felt like Columbus!! :thumbup:
By stonemonkey
I plan on taking my POM photo tomorrow night.

In the bushes with the long lens and your duffel coat on again? :hehe:

Tomorrow I start my final week as a Monday to Friday man.

So on the weekends you're a woman?

Sorry to disapoint you DD but I'll still a man at the weekends only I'll be working 4 days on and 4 days off ratehr than Monday to Friday. 4 days weekends are going to be awesome. :cloud9::thumbup:

So you're going to be a woman for 4 days in a row instead of just 2? :hehe:

Only on a Friday night during a total solar eclipse. :hehe:

It's Friday. We just had a (rubbish - due to cloud) solar eclipse. :hehe:

Funny thing was, it was when it was briefly covered by some cloud that i got the best view of the eclipse. Didnt have anything to view it through so that was the only chance i got to look at it directly.

Today, well, last night I have been programming graphics stuff to work on 3D telly, got cubes and stuff floating around in front of me.
By myownalias
I have just signed up for Adobe CC Photography package. Which is a departure for me, I have never been a fan of subscription based software. But it's a great deal, latest versions of Photoshop and Lightroom for just $9.99 a month with 12 month commitment. Although Microsoft will have to try harder to get me to update Office 2007 to Office 365.
By Stephen
I have just signed up for Adobe CC Photography package. Which is a departure for me, I have never been a fan of subscription based software. But it's a great deal, latest versions of Photoshop and Lightroom for just $9.99 a month with 12 month commitment. Although Microsoft will have to try harder to get me to update Office 2007 to Office 365.

I got into Lightroom over Christmas - my photographs from the last ten years are finally in some sort of order.

Does your package allow you to upgrade to Lightroom 6 when it's launched?
By myownalias

It should, Adobe claim that the subscription gives me the latest versions of all included software.
By Stephen

It should, Adobe claim that the subscription gives me the latest versions of all included software.

Cool, just had a look and it's £8.50/month (cheaper annually) for UK. Going to have a serious think about this!
So One Direction lose a freaking guy and the Internet goes on Global Rampage. I just want to add that most of the One Direction fans are some of the stupidest and pathetic bunch of losers in this world. They are cutting their own arms because a member has left, they are saying they won't be able to handle the fact that Zayn will change his name.

Because that is on the same scale as those mourning the loss of that plane crash the other day. He has just left a band. When Fernando left Ferrari, I didn't cut my wrists or said "Not going to handle this man". Its life, it happens.
By darwin dali
So One Direction lose a freaking guy and the Internet goes on Global Rampage. I just want to add that most of the One Direction fans are some of the stupidest and pathetic bunch of losers in this world. They are cutting their own arms because a member has left, they are saying they won't be able to handle the fact that Zayn will change his name.

Because that is on the same scale as those mourning the loss of that plane crash the other day. He has just left a band. When Fernando left Ferrari, I didn't cut my wrists or said "Not going to handle this man". Its life, it happens.

I have no idea what you're ranting about. I don't know One Direction - does this make me the smartest winner in this world? :thumbup:
By sagi58
Don't worry, Liam!! Just as this particular flash-in-the-pan group dissolves,
another is waiting in the wings to take its place. And, in a year, we'll be saying:
... I don't know One Direction - does this make me the smartest winner in this world? :thumbup:

Because, that's how fickle adolescence is!! :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!