FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
WB, there wasn't one in front. I was on the front one. The One behind me was nuzzling, the rest were all behind each other in a line. :D

RC, Im at work. Can you stop talking like that please. Im getting all flustered.

a line... all waiting for RC to ride them.
.... I was on the front one. The One behind me was nuzzling, the rest were all behind each other in a line. ......

Work, eh?
By LRW
.... I was on the front one. The One behind me was nuzzling, the rest were all behind each other in a line. ......

Work, eh?

:wavey-finger:
By racechick
:rofl: NOOOOOO!
Like this.and they were all joined together, well about six were. They went six at a time.
By Hammer278
I almost hit jailbait last night. Went to a bar last night for Halloween with a few old uni mates and there were so many chicks dressed up so freakin hot....after a while I had to hang at the bar and managed to chat up one of them. Things were going so well until she told me she studies in Gardens International School. F**K I felt like I got slapped in the soul.
By Hammer278
Don't know but can't be older than 18. Should've asked her when she'd be graduating....but my brain went all cloudy when she asked me where do I go. :eek:
By darwin dali
It hammer in the slammer time lol

I heard prisons in Malaysia are a wee bit on the rough side :whip:
By Hammer278
You got that right, I don't want my sweet sensitive bottom to suffer in anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!