FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
The one at the front seems to have had a complete blow out!

That's the girl lying on her back!

The innocence.... :wink:
By stonemonkey
Are we talking 2 girls 1 cup cake type of frosting

Cookie stop motion, might be a big hit on youtube.
Kind of bored and looking for something to drink, necessity is the mother of invention. Rum found a bottle of rum I'd forgotten in the freezer, a leftover frozen fruit pop from the summer and a splash of Pelegrino mixed into a highball glass, instant gratification and it comes with its own stirrer. :cloud9:

I should patent this idea.
By myownalias
Today I helped my mother-in-law buy Christmas presents for my kids, my son wanted over $500 worth of stuff and it was only five items! :yikes:
By racechick
Kids are so sophisticated these days! I was supplying on Thursday and I read the kids a story about Christmas present lists then asked them what they wanted. Over half of them said iPads, iPods or phones. These kids were four years old!! :eek::eek:
By myownalias
Yes, tell me about it! My five year old daughter is getting a 7in Android tablet... I think when I was five I wanted He-man or Star Wars toys.
By Hammer278
Kids are so sophisticated these days! I was supplying on Thursday and I read the kids a story about Christmas present lists then asked them what they wanted. Over half of them said iPads, iPods or phones. These kids were four years old!! :eek::eek:

Its depressing to see this What happened to police and thief, hide and seek, and co. ? Free of charge, and way more fun...not to mention healthier.
By LRW
Its depressing to see this What happened to police and thief, hide and seek, and co. ? Free of charge, and way more fun...not to mention healthier.

Absolutely.
By myownalias

It took me a while to realize what you meant by police and thief, I was wondering what sort of games you were playing... then the penny dropped, oh, yes... you meant cops and robbers, guess that in Malaysia it's a little more formal! :)
By Hammer278

It took me a while to realize what you meant by police and thief, I was wondering what sort of games you were playing... then the penny dropped, oh, yes... you meant cops and robbers, guess that in Malaysia it's a little more formal! :)

:hehe: Yeah, we have a bicycle version too....which I looked forward to every evening during secondary school. Two groups of cyclists, 1 group being cops, another robbers in a set perimeter of a neighborhood. I hardly see bicycles around anymore now.
By myownalias

:hehe: Yeah, we have a bicycle version too....which I looked forward to every evening during secondary school. Two groups of cyclists, 1 group being cops, another robbers in a set perimeter of a neighborhood. I hardly see bicycles around anymore now.

Very true, when I was my son's age, he's 10, I was out on my BMX doing all sorts of dangerous things, such as building a ramp and jumping over a dozen friends, we all took in turns laying down to be jumped over... seems so crazy now that I am older... it would not have been pleasant if someone had landed on one of us.

These days, we are in the electronics generation, my son's generation will never know the wonders of dial up internet, no Facebook, Youtube or cassette tapes.

See our F1 related articles too!