FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By madbrad
I like the Brunette. :heart:

Which one??

The one with the dark hair.

Who's that rich nobody who bought a shirt from MS?
By texasmr2
Does anyone the name of the lady on the Martini ad? All I know is that she is American, but I forgot her name...

Her name is Jessiqa Pace, yummy!

Jessiqa_Pace%20(1).jpg

Jessiqa_Pace%20(29).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By darwin dali
Did you hear that the drivers unsuccessfully petitioned that the Martini ad be removed for the race? Too distracting! :twisted:
By darwin dali
She's very pretty. If anything, it would give me motivation! :P

Well then you'll crash into the armco highly motivated :rofl::twisted:
By 7UpJordan
Did you hear that the drivers unsuccessfully petitioned that the Martini ad be removed for the race? Too distracting! :twisted:

I'm surprised Kimi didn't lose concentration and crash everytime he drove past that billboard. :hehe:
By Rivelution

Holy crap you're right!! I thought you were joking! :rofl:

The billboard of Martini model Jessiqa Pace, 29, got them so distracted they demanded it was taken down.

F1 team representatives made the plea to organisers after several races complained during the trial run.

And it emerged that champ Lewis Hamilton, 24, crashed in Saturday's qualifying round just metres from the site of the sultry poster.

Californian Jessiqa, who later partied with the F1 teams on a luxury yacht, said: "All the attention is overwhelming.

"I find it really funny. Obviously it's very flattering that I'm distracting the drivers so much, but I'd feel terrible if someone got hurt.

"They're all very handsome men and are very popular with the girls. There is one driver who I think is a cut above the rest but I'm keeping it secret."

F1 bosses agreed to take down some of the billboards down but others remained because of a contract with the drinks firm.

Scottish former driver David Coulthard, 38, said: "The drivers have asked for the poster to be taken down because it's distracting them."

Brit Jenson Button, 29, cruised to a fifth win in six races as Hamilton finished twelfth.

I wonder which driver she likes? :scratchchin:
By darwin dali

Holy crap you're right!! I thought you were joking! :rofl:

The billboard of Martini model Jessiqa Pace, 29, got them so distracted they demanded it was taken down.

F1 team representatives made the plea to organisers after several races complained during the trial run.

And it emerged that champ Lewis Hamilton, 24, crashed in Saturday's qualifying round just metres from the site of the sultry poster.

Californian Jessiqa, who later partied with the F1 teams on a luxury yacht, said: "All the attention is overwhelming.

"I find it really funny. Obviously it's very flattering that I'm distracting the drivers so much, but I'd feel terrible if someone got hurt.

"They're all very handsome men and are very popular with the girls. There is one driver who I think is a cut above the rest but I'm keeping it secret."

F1 bosses agreed to take down some of the billboards down but others remained because of a contract with the drinks firm.

Scottish former driver David Coulthard, 38, said: "The drivers have asked for the poster to be taken down because it's distracting them."

Brit Jenson Button, 29, cruised to a fifth win in six races as Hamilton finished twelfth.

I wonder which driver she likes? :scratchchin:

AS?
By racechick
Probably Jenson. He's winning everything anyway :rolleyes:
:hehe:

Winning won't count, she'll go for the cutest- Lewis, Webber, Nicco or Nelson
By Rivelution
Probably Jenson. He's winning everything anyway :rolleyes:
:hehe:

Winning won't count, she'll go for the cutest- Lewis, Webber, Nicco or Nelson

In other words... the pretty boys.

See our F1 related articles too!