FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
Yes U R :twisted::hehe:

Wanna come to my lair? :twisted:

:thumbup:

Atta gurrl!
I'll be waiting with my toolbox all restocked and ready to please. :whip::whip::whip:
By emma
I hate Spirited Away...

Anime is disturbing for me. I have nightmares for days on end :(

Spirited Away is the only Anime film I like

Haven't seen Spirited Away, although I watched the majority of The Cat Returns (also by Studio Ghibli) and was somewhat impressed. I have Vampire Hunter D sat on my desk but I doubt I'll get to watch it any time soon. People keep telling me I should watch anime but I don't get the time to try it :P

Some of the imagery in anime films can be REALLY odd. But that's part of what makes it interesting :D
Spirited Away and The Cat Returns are good, but NOTHING beats My Neighbor Totoro <3

Other awesome films -
HELLBOY (1 and 2)
A Beautiful Mind
The Lion King (most favorite film EVAR)
By emma
You seen any of Guilermo del Torro's other stuff emma?

YES! Love it - he's one of my favorite movie guys. I've seen Chronos (probably my least favorite, but still good), the Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth. I LOVED Pan's Labyrinth.
I have Mimic, too, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet... What about you?
By scotty
Saw Pan's Labyrinth recently... completely not what i expected!

Another good subtitled film is Oldboy, it's quite odd though.
By 7UpJordan
Went to see the Star Trek film today, it was very good, and I guess Kirk's old traits of constantly fist-fighting and having s-e-x with female aliens will never change. :hehe:
Last edited by 7UpJordan on 16 May 09, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
By emma
Didnt like Hellboy 2

:(
That makes me sad XD Why not?
I thought it was a little better than 1 - that scene with Hellboy and Krauss in front of the lockers had me in tears.

Plus, Hellboy is HOT.

Not heard of that... I'll have to look into it.

There's a really great French film called The City of Lost Children. It's freaky weird.
By Hanwombat
Went to see the Star Trek film today, it was very good, and I guess Kirk's old traits of constantly fist-fighting and having s-e-x with female aliens will never change. :hehe:

AMAZING FILM

can you tell I like it ? :hehe:
By Hanwombat
Didnt like Hellboy 2

:(
That makes me sad XD Why not?
I thought it was a little better than 1 - that scene with Hellboy and Krauss in front of the lockers had me in tears.

Plus, Hellboy is HOT.

Not heard of that... I'll have to look into it.

There's a really great French film called The City of Lost Children. It's freaky weird.

Few scenes were okay but definutely preferred the first film, I was looking forward to the second film but I gave it a chance and didnt like it.
By 7UpJordan

AMAZING FILM

Why I didn't notice. :P
By Hanwombat

AMAZING FILM

Why I didn't notice. :P

I wish I had been that green alien lass too :yes::cloud9:

BTW DD.... Sound good to me :whip:
By 7UpJordan
I wish I had been that green alien lass too :yes::cloud9:

What if Kirk's wig had fallen off? Oh wait that was Bill Shatner who had the wig. :hehe:
By Gilles 27
You seen any of Guilermo del Torro's other stuff emma?

YES! Love it - he's one of my favorite movie guys. I've seen Chronos (probably my least favorite, but still good), the Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth. I LOVED Pan's Labyrinth.
I have Mimic, too, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet... What about you?

Nah not seen Mimic, i love Devil's backbone and Pan's Lab. but i didn't really enjoy either of the Hellboys. i was round at someone's house last week and they had City of Lost Children on but i sat was too far away to read the subtitles! It looked really interesting though, i'm gonna give it a proper go when i get the chance

See our F1 related articles too!