Just as it says...
By Gaz
In Bruges
Anchorman
Dark Knight
Nightmare before Christmas
(Probably think of more later)

Saw Star Trek yesterday that was amazing

In Bruges is a great film and Dark Knight.

Liking all the new Marvel/DC Films really

Also went to see the new Star Trek film yesterday was really good.
By Hanwombat
In Bruges
Anchorman
Dark Knight
Nightmare before Christmas
(Probably think of more later)

Saw Star Trek yesterday that was amazing

In Bruges is a great film and Dark Knight.

Liking all the new Marvel/DC Films really

Also went to see the new Star Trek film yesterday was really good.

Star trek was amazing, im officially a geek, Im going to watch it again next weekend :)

I always use lines referring to In Bruges, I may have to watch it tonight now
By Hanwombat
I hate Spirited Away...

Anime is disturbing for me. I have nightmares for days on end :(

Spirited Away is the only Anime film I like
By Denthúl
I hate Spirited Away...

Haven't seen Spirited Away, although I watched the majority of The Cat Returns (also by Studio Ghibli) and was somewhat impressed. I have Vampire Hunter D sat on my desk but I doubt I'll get to watch it any time soon. People keep telling me I should watch anime but I don't get the time to try it :P
By Hanwombat
I hate Spirited Away...

Haven't seen Spirited Away, although I watched the majority of The Cat Returns (also by Studio Ghibli) and was somewhat impressed. I have Vampire Hunter D sat on my desk but I doubt I'll get to watch it any time soon. People keep telling me I should watch anime but I don't get the time to try it :P

Watch Spirited Away, I really enjoy it, it was my brother that told me to watch it, so I borrowed his and well had to buy my own. Very creative film
By Denthúl
I hate Spirited Away...

Watch Spirited Away, I really enjoy it, it was my brother that told me to watch it, so I borrowed his and well had to buy my own. Very creative film

Maybe I'll get it when I put in my next DVD order from Play.com. The only trouble is finding enough things to buy >.<
By Hanwombat
I hate Spirited Away...

Maybe I'll get it when I put in my next DVD order from Play.com. The only trouble is finding enough things to buy >.<

Yeah its def a good watch, though dont blame me if you hate it :yes:
By Denthúl
I hate Spirited Away...

...I liked the one about the cats. :blush:
By Hanwombat
:hehe:
I hate Spirited Away...

...I liked the one about the cats. :blush:

:hehe:
By bud
hey han you like the guy who played Spock i see? whats his name? he actually did a good job i thought being an original fan of the 60's tv series
By Gaz
hey han you like the guy who played Spock i see? whats his name? he actually did a good job i thought being an original fan of the 60's tv series

Spoiler:

was good to see the old spock and new spock too also thought he did a good job overall good movie. New Kirk was good also, and Mcoy

Only one that was slightly iffy was Scotty
By Gilles 27
Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko are excellent! My favourites are:

Apocalypse Now
Amelie
Lost in Translation

Waltz with Bashir was my favourite thing i saw last year, I can't believe how much the Oscars overlooked it as well as the Wrestler and Hunger.

See our F1 related articles too!