FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
^^^That's the one i was trying to find :hehe:

Hamilton's girlfriend is blatantly made of plastic, or will be sooner or later.
Bruno_Brazil,
Hope you dont mind bro that I'm gonna move your thread into the 'Pit Babes & Players' forum with the admin's support. Only reason for being moved is because it's not about racing ok? :wink:

tex
Bruno_Brazil,
Hope you dont mind bro that I'm gonna move your thread into the 'Pit Babes & Players' forum with the admin's support. Only reason for being moved is because it's not about racing ok? :wink:

tex

No problems, man.
No problems at all...Actually if I perceived that forum's existence ("pit babes & players") I would see that this kind of topic would fit better there and would post it there...sorry anyways...
Now, that is Mark Webber with his mum isn't it?

Rosberg's girl is pretty hot..

I thought that as well...Maybe he started a relationship with her before he got rich...

she worked as a publicity officer for the F1 team he drove for , so no he was pretty rich when he met her.
Now, that is Mark Webber with his mum isn't it?

Rosberg's girl is pretty hot..

I thought that as well...Maybe he started a relationship with her before he got rich...

she worked as a publicity officer for the F1 team he drove for , so no he was pretty rich when he met her.

She looks quite a bit older than him. I'm not being mean but Mark Webber is not a bad looking dude and can do a whole lot better than her, but hey, love is love and thats whats most important in a relationship.
Nakajima's chick is the hottest!!! Now I see why he keeps crashing!!! He has no stamina from hittin' dat all the time, lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!