FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Normally I get excited about the new season, but I am just not feeling it this season... maybe it's because there's a 99.9% chance that Mercedes will run away with it for a second season, somehow watching a battle for third place doesn't have the same appeal for me.
Normally I get excited about the new season, but I am just not feeling it this season... maybe it's because there's a 99.9% chance that Mercedes will run away with it for a second season, somehow watching a battle for third place doesn't have the same appeal for me.

Only time will tell!!

Only time will tell!!

I'm pretty sure that Mercedes will be untouchable in 2015, they were only beaten in 2014 because of reliability and you have to believe that is what Mercedes have worked on over the winter months. I would dearly love to be proven wrong with other teams winning races on merit, but that is very unlikely in my opinion.

See our F1 related articles too!