FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Mercedes are covering the rear of their car today. As soon as Hamilton returned to the pits the rear was covered.
Lot of talk about the monkey seat on the Merc today.
Mercedes are covering the rear of their car today. As soon as Hamilton returned to the pits the rear was covered.

He's done for the day, apparently he came in and was "unwell" only things I can think would be is a bad stomach or he's physically hurt himself. Like a sore neck...
Partying a bit too hard with his new chick Irina and wore himself out.
Partying a bit too hard with his new chick Irina and wore himself out.

Shyte!...Hammer, I feel so out of touch. I just discovered that Lewis and our Scherzy are on the outs after reading your post and then doing a little research. WTF! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the F1 drivers can no longer change their helmet design during the season. :rolleyes:
So Lewis got taken out by man flu and Suzie got taken out by Nasr.. It also seems Rosberg has a neck injury and may not drive tomorrow, so Mr.Wherlein could be in for a busy day or two.
Anyone got the times for today?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

1. Pastor Maldonado Lotus 1:25.011 69 Laps
2. Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari 1:25.167 73 Laps
3. Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 1:25.547 58 Laps
4. Sergio Perez Force India 1:26.636 39 laps
5. Felipe Nasr Sauber 1:27.307 78 Laps
6. Max Verstappen Toro Rosso 1:27.900 93 Laps
7. Jenson Button McLaren 1:28.182 21 Laps
8. Pascal Wehrlein Force India 1:28.329 32 Laps
9. Pascal Wehrlein Mercedes 1:29.489 48 Laps
10. Susie Wolff Williams 1:28.906 83 laps
11. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:30.429 11 Laps

Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/stor ... RSKFzFr.99
Ferrari have now shown that they really have become amongst the fastest and that it wasnt just glory runs in Jerez. Seeing how narrowly beaten Kimi was by the Lotus its obvious the Lotus was doing the old trick of running very light to impress sponsors, just like Sauber.

For Ferrari to be that close to those show boating teams must mean they are at least much improved from last year and back in the fight. Gonna be a great year to be a Ferrari fan :thumbup:
Ferrari have now shown that they really have become amongst the fastest and that it wasnt just glory runs in Jerez. Seeing how narrowly beaten Kimi was by the Lotus its obvious the Lotus was doing the old trick of running very light to impress sponsors, just like Sauber.

For Ferrari to be that close to those show boating teams must mean they are at least much improved from last year and back in the fight. Gonna be a great year to be a Ferrari fan :thumbup:

You can say that again. Although the biggest loser is Fernando Alonso...I am laughing at him...
So Lewis got taken out by man flu and Suzie got taken out by Nasr.. It also seems Rosberg has a neck injury and may not drive tomorrow, so Mr.Wherlein could be in for a busy day or two.

Lewis should be fine for tomorrow, I bet all he needs is hair of the dog.

I was reading that it was Suzie who took out Nasr. I wonder if there is any video of the incident?
I searched around yesterday for footage and there doesn't seem to be any but the consensus of opinion I came across seemed to say it was a rookie error from Nasr. She was on an out lap, he was on a fast lap.

Edit: Rosberg's turn today not Lewis' and he's at the wheel so it looks like the nerves in the neck are ok to drive.

Edit 2: Any thoughts on why the Merc seemed slower yesterday? I know Lewis only did 11 laps but Wherlein was faster in the FI than the Merc despite doing more laps in the Merc. Testing something new on the rear?

Edit 3: Rosberg going slow and it looks like aero testing, maybe something similar yesterday?

You can say that again. Although the biggest loser is Fernando Alonso...I am laughing at him...

Except Alonso in his McLaren is faster today than Kimis Ferrari, Perhaps Ferrari are now doing longer runs and need more fuel in the car
Damn. It's been a bit of a somber start for Merc this time...hope things pick up quickly.

See our F1 related articles too!