FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Ron never ignores details, he will know tht McLaren need their own colour and brand etc, and Im sure its only sponsors over the years stopping this. Giving the choice there can only be one answer - the orange (or CanAm) scheme. to have an iconic Mclaren colour like Ferrari is not something anyone would pass up (even if he was worried about igniting some Tifosi style hysteria) - I would have thought the compormise with Honda would be the Red and white though

But the orange is way too much to dream for surely

This was the first Canam scheme though
Scarbs seems to have discovered what the red Bull is hiding with its camouflage(as he said he would ) and will reveal it later on autosport.
https://twitter.com/scarbsf1/status/562165885356343296
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I did some X-ray deciphering myself and I am proud to reveal........

It's actually the RB9 complete with blown diffuser and Sebs cloned feet and finger

With a new nose stuck on to distract those new to F1 who wouldn't notice the difference in 2 cars unless it wasn't painted at all and had stickers explaining the difference
Lotus has won the beauty contest for me.

Oh bugger! Scarbs' sleuthing into the Red Bull is subs only! This is all your get.......

http://m.autosport.com/premium/feature/ ... bull-rb11/

I'll scout round twitter.
Actually the red Bull s competency radical, it's whytheyve gone camo . This is the best shot we have yet of the innovative new thinking.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HAHAHAHHAHA! They forgot the bunny ears!

I think it was Buttons expert feedback which resulted in the earth decals and bunny ears in the first place.
Lotus has won the beauty contest for me.

From what I've seen so far, I'm inclined to agree :yes: Decent shape and livery.

:rofl: Jenson would throw in the towel if that livery appeared. Brings back too many bad memories for JB.

:rofl::rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!